DaSlaya Reviews Icy Blue Razz by C4 Smart Energy

Intro

First of all a big thank you to @stad0203 and the Cellucor team for always doing these amazing give aways here on PP. It is always a great opportunity to be able to try these new flavors when they come out. I was given a case of C4 Smart Energy Icy Blue Razz for free, but this will be my honest and unbiased review. I also apologize for the lateness of this.

Taste

Like most of the flavoring from the C4 RTD line the flavor is more “adult” as in it is not super sweet. This one was nice, it gave me a nostalgic feeling from using the old school PWO’s in Blue Raspberry flavor, but instead of tasting like garbage, this one tasted great. So you get that nice blue raspberry taste but it is delicious. On the front end is when you get the big blue raspberry taste and then it leans more to a straight raspberry finish. End of the day it is absolutely delicious and refreshing, another flavor nailed by the Cellucor team.

Here is my current ranking of the C4 Smart Energy line (Your experience will vary)

1. Black Cherry
  2. Freedom Ice
    3. Icy Blue Razz
  3. Electric Sour
  4. Cotton Candy
  5. Peach Mango Nectar

Energy

This is one my top 3 energy drinks bar none. The Smart Energy line is the best line, in my opinion, of the C4 RTD options. The added nootropics do work, and this is best used when I am writing a paper for my Master’s Degree, doing a project, or even gaming. The added focus is nice. The energy level is great here as well, and never lets me down no matter how long I have been drinking it.

I typically drink one energy drink a day when I am home for an extra pick me up. I open the can around 11am and finish by 4pm, so I enjoy it throughout the afternoon rather than just chug it. The flavors here are great for that!

Conclusion

Thank you again to C4 and @stad0203 , another great flavor to this line. If you have not tried this definitely go and pick it up, it will give you the old school nostalgia but with a flavor that is soooooooo much better! @Cellucor

5 Likes

Thanks for putting this together man! Thanks for the rankings on flavor too!!

2 Likes

Solid review
Thanks for taking the time to write this up

2 Likes

Thanks!