Current Favorite Products

Great point…

Update: "I sincerely apologize for the confusion in this situation. I am unsure why this review says that there are cookie pieces in the protein. We have never put cookies in the protein before. Thank you for letting me know about this review as I have passed this along to our media team who will look into this further. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to further assist you. Have a great day!

Sparta Customer Experience"

1 Like

That rep is a little out of it. Ask Bob, Sparta CnC clearly had cookie chunks inside of it when it launched a year ago.

What’s the rep’s name? I’m calling Mo about this one.

1 Like

I haven’t contacted Spartan - I’ve been traveling. But as an FY my 5 lb tub does not have any cookie chunks in it.

Matt, would love to learn what you hear back. It would be a shame if they changed the formula and didn’t announce it

From what I understood that was a big part of the draw

There is no name only “Sparta Customer Experience”

I have a tub I can post pictures of right now that has cookie pieces in it.

1 Like

1 Like

So strange how a company rep would just deny this lol.

Seriously - and to call my review “crazy” for claiming cooking pieces were inside. Tsk tsk…

1 Like

1 Like

That’s like a Gaspari rep telling me there is no egg protein nor has there ever been egg protein in Proven Egg…

2 Likes

almost wonder if the 1st batch(es) had them, and for cost and/or production reasons they removed them, and pretended like they were never there, just extremely odd.

1 Like

I’m thinking this is exactly what happened

Someone post the meme…

‘No Cookie for you’

All In order!

Favorite Protein:

Dymatize ISO-100
Olympus Labs Superior Protein (Muscle Building Edition)
USPLabs Modern Protein
(Looking at trying Sparta and Ghost Whey soon)

Pre Workout:

Olympus Labs I Am Suprem3
Redcon1 Total War
Performax HyperMax

Fearn Lecithin Granules! With all of these

RTD Energy Drink:

N/A I do t drink RTD.

Intra

Karbolyn Hydrate mixed with Primeval Labs EAA Max

1 Like

I’m dying to see how this Sparta thing plays out because I was literally about to get this protein because of the cookie pieces. RIP.

1 Like

They were the best cookie pieces of any protein I tried. They were huge chunks of Oreo-Esque cookie pieces. I think they were made from tapioca or rice powder and hardly any sugar, but the texture was nuts.

3 Likes

just my take on “pieces” and “bitz” in whey… love them in ice cream and desserts, but i prefer a smooth shake, but i completely get the appeal of them.

didn’t Sparta tease a bar around Christmas time “out in a few weeks”?

1 Like