CP Fuel Fruit By The Scoop Review

1 Like

@Caribou

I tried a sample of the CP Fuel pre workout once. The taste is good but the profile for this pre workout is very weak. One of the weakest you will find. I am trying the new pre workout by Ryse Supplements tomorrow, tigers blood flavor. I will let you know how it goes.

1 Like

Like i have said over and over again. It is not meant to be a clinically dosed pre-workout. If you want to buy one of those you can clearly know where to go with many top brands.
It is used as “Fuel” to get you through the day, replace energy drinks, and replace coffee as a get me up.

This is clearly demonstrated in all the reviews above and also in my youtube review from the first post.

Instead of people spending $2-3 on a coffee or energy drink everyday you can replace that with a 50 cent serving of fuel. Not only does it give you fantastic taste, but it also gives you a nice rush of energy to get you through your day. Do the math, could equal up to $500+ a year in savings doing that. Ive sold tons of tubs to doctors, business workers, and agents who are always on the go .

Most of the time they are lazy and just go into a convenience store or gas station and buy an energy drink. Enter fuel = savings = extra money they can use to spend elsewhere or on other essentials.

2 Likes

I just consume a shitload of caffeine, and 1.) coffee is expensive to buy pre-made and time-consuming to make yourself, and 2.) caffeine tabs aren’t tasty.

For me the label could literally just be 200mg of caffeine and I’d still buy it.

2 Likes

Many people like to toss fuel in 16-20oz of water, and the flavor is still strong enough to sip on it over time.

For the price (Especially on sale like right now 2 Tubs for $32)
the flavoring
and the energy it provides ~200mg caffeine.
Its a great way to help cut costs for those who buy energy drinks or coffee or other forms of caffeinated beverages on the go on a day to day basis.

1 Like

While having never tried this product, I agree with you on how it should be used by most people on this forum and the potential cost savings that can be achieved with this vs. daily coffee and energy drinks.

I think your biggest battle is against the marketing copy that is on the tub. “Premium Unleaded Pre-Workout”. While most of us should be able to look beyond the marketing gimmicks from brands, statements like that may give people the impression that this is a clinically dosed pre-workout if they don’t look at the label and/or know much about proper dosages of what’s included.

I understand why the creator of this product put the marketing terms on the tub that he or she did since we know marketing grabs the attention and moves a lot of units for the less educated consumer. On the flip side, it just makes your job more difficult as a rep to re-educate the consumer and/or downplay the product from a “Premium Unleaded Pre-Workout” to a coffee/energy drink replacement.

2 Likes

This is the reason it suck that CP doesn’t have sample sizes. Cause if you don’t like the flavor, it’s essentially money down the drain

Well-stated

1 Like

There are sample packs on the webpage bud.
Just Peach Rings ATM

If i did not already send out 30+ Samples and 5 full size tubs and drop over $200 at the post office I would send out more. But I don’t make enough money to consistently spend $1,000 a month at the post office.

Would I love to buy fuel and just send out samples for everyone to try? Absolutely. But it would be a law of diminishing returns on my bank account. Between pink Burst and fruit on the scoop I’ve spend over $500 just in pack again, shipping and bagging up samples + full size tubs.

You can grab them here

Order Link:

The names and flavors are very straight forward

Lemon drop - lemon
Strawberry - strawberry
Peach rings —- self explaintory
StrAwberey kiwi - dense strawberry very small kiwi
Fruit on the scoop — fruit roll up /// fruit by the foot
Pink burst - pink starburst

You can also watch all my YouTube reviews on every flavor we have produced to help pin point more info or read the threads of feedback I post on here to help those like yourself with what the feedback is on the flavors . This is why I have consumers rank their preference to show you how it varies from person to persona and taste is subjective

A pre-workout is essential anything with caffeine now and days even energy drinks.
People claim Bang as a pre-workout
Great profile as a prop blend energy drink? Not really, but its pretty common to see the average gym bro sucking one down before a workout or drinking one during their workout. Same could be said with coffee. Some people thrive off using coffee as a sole pre-workout

Not everyone has the knowledge we possess on these boards, understands ingredients and profiles. The average gym rat wants something that tastes good and gives them energy. Why do you think the regular c4 is such a top selling pre-workout? It tastes good and is marketed well. Does it have the best profile in the world? Absolutely not, but its still very recognizable due to the name, flavor, and being cost-effective.

If you want to shoot fuel down without every trying it, that is perfectly fine. You are free to use you money as you wish. For the consumers who continue to buy fuel I will let the product do the talking.

We also have a return policy right on the webpage, so its not “Money down the drain”
You can send it back in, they will print you and label and get you store credit. FYI

—- or —
Try the trading thread on PP . A lot of people are willing to negotiate for products on here

Yea, I only saw one sample sku like you pointed out. Original point still stands,would make sense for CP to make them for their new flavor. Not saying you personally should do more

I can’t control that but I did request that for you sir!
Already heard back they are working on more stick packs but not ETA on release

1 Like