Core Nutritionals Core Balls

Core Nutritionals Core Balls Review

https://youtu.be/UAihJNrjzqE

Taste:
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip – Are you a fan of peanut butter drop cookies? The PB Chocolate Chip Core Ball poses a dense natural peanut butter and oatmeal hybrid base with chocolate chip inclusions. The Chocolate chips provide a nice bitter complement to the peanut butter base. I would state it is a 70/30 ratio of peanut butter to chocolate. The soft chewy cookie dough consistency combined with the crunchy whey protein crisps and oatmeal make a great combination.

Fruity Cereal –Take the original oatmeal cookie dough base and throw in fruity pebble cereal. Granted I do have a sweet tooth, but this is the sleeper of the bunch. With the Core Pro congealed with whey protein crisps, honey, oatmeal, and the cereal it makes a fantastic combination. If you are a fan of fruity cereal and cookie dough this is a great spin on a healthy functional food snack.

Cinnamon Raisin Cookie – First of all Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are among my all-time favorite cookie to date. The taste and texture are exactly like you would expect from a real oatmeal raisin cookie. The soft and chewy ball provides the correct mouthfeel with the raisins for an extra kick of sweetness. The honey and cocoa butter help provide a smooth and tasty snack with a unique texture from the whey protein crisps and rolled oats.

Texture:

Core Balls have a very soft texture that you can puncture with your fingers. They are very easy to eat on the go as a convenient portable protein snack. The added texture from the oatmeal, crisps, and inclusions make this a very soft and chewy protein ball. Depending on the flavor CORE has used Natural peanut butter, chocolate chips, raisins, and real fruity cereal pieces.

Nutrition & Formula -

Per 5 Balls:
Calories – 240-250

Protein – 20g

Carbs – 25g

Fat – 10 – 12 g

*These are Gluten Free

Core Pro – Protein Powder

Rolled Oats - texture

Whey Protein Crisps – Enhance texture

Honey – Natural sweetener & Binding agent

Cocoa Butter – Enhance flavor, texture, and binding agent

Alluolse Syrup – Binding agent & Sweetener

4 Likes

Good review Chef

1 Like

Awesome review, man.

One opportunity I see in the functional foods space is the quality of the protein source. And I like how with Core Balls, you know you’re getting the same protein that’s in Core Pro. Compared to… say… a Pure Protein Bar, that’s a considerable step up.

3 Likes

Appreciate it man! Glad you liked the review. When new flavors come out I’ll buy some packs and toss up another.

3 Likes