Choline DL-Bitartate 1gr
Caffeine Anhydrous 350mg
Dynamine 250mg
Teacrine 125mg

Vitamin C 250mg
Calcium Silicate 135mg

20 servings $50 USD

Thoughts?

And off topic also, but any opinions on Celluvol and Creribovol by MPA Supps?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Personally, I love Cory Fury X. It’s a perfect balance of everything andonce the nitrates are fully built up in your system, it goes UP from there even more

I have been using it. It is good. However, I couldn’t really judge any pre workout products the last 8 weeks with anavar in my system…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s @Clipper83’s thoughts

1 Like

I’m a huge fan of Fury X. Like @Nappy_Nerd mentioned the experience only gets better as the nitrates build up. It’s probably my favorite new pre of 2018

1 Like

The only thing with Core Fury X is the amount of water you have to add to it. Plus, it has a gritty, thick texture no matter how much you shake it, even with 16 ounces of water. The taste is good but that texture is the only negative that I have with it.

1 Like

I reviewed it on my site, got kind of lazy and forgot to log here lol.

It’s a very enjoyable product. Flavor is awesome as well

I would agree with that, the gritty texture is definitely a negative and I can see how 16 oz of water could be annoying to some in a pre. I’ve tried star candy and Australian gummy snakes and both flavors are great tho

I would love to try it out but for some reason any pre that also contains Creatine does not agree with me…‘messes me up bruh’…as the kids would say

2 Likes

Could you tell me the benefits of the nitrates? Never had a pwo that had them. Thanks!

One of the best ingredients for vasodilation and pumps

3 Likes

Blood flow, endurance, stamina, they are amazing as a whole

2 Likes

L-Citruline 6gr
Creatine Monohydrate 5gr
HydroMax 4gr
Beatine Nitrate (NO3-T) 3gr
L-Tyrosine 2gr
Choline DL-Bitartate 1gr
Caffeine Anhydrous 350mg
Dynamine 250mg
Teacrine 125mg

Vitamin C 250mg
Calcium Silicate 135mg
Its a solid profile for pumps, but the creatine and hydromax probably make this crazy gritty. But this probably gives you a great pump with the nitrates alone and the vitamin C can help avoid the conversion to nitrosamines. It probably clumps but I wouldnt consider that an issue.

did you see it clump?

Very little clumping but doesn’t affect mixability or taste at all IMO. Crystal Star Candy tastes solid

1 Like