Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter Outright Bar Review

Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter Outright Bar

https://youtu.be/nMRBWNUCLO8

Taste

Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter - The peanut butter base of the bar is exactly the same from the Outright Bar line that runs across a variety of flavors. The creaminess and richness of the peanut butter holds up with the addition of cookies and cream. The cookies and cream addition is in a stronger ratio of cream to cookie. The cream filling from a sandwich cookie holds its ground with the bold peanut butter base, but the cookie is subtle in the aftertaste. Just like Marc’s Cookies & Cream MTS whey both flavors are present, but when condensed into the Outright bar I personally found more white cream chunks than cookie chunks. Marc took two of my favorite things and put them into a healthy functional food snack. This new addition goes right to the top of my all time favorites behind the almond butter bars, which I prefer over peanut butter.

[Texture
The texture of the bars correlates with a soft cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. I have not tried putting them in a microwave, but I would imagine it would melt the chocolate chips. This is a bar that doesn’t need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew.

Macros

Calories ~ 290
Fat ~ 15g
Carbs ~ 26g
Protein ~ 14g
Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Honey, MTS Nutrition Machine Whey Protein Isolate, Cookie Bits, White Cocoa Chips, Natural Flavor.

Rankings

1. Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter
  2. Almond Butter Chocolate Chip
  3. Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
  4. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
  5. Peanut Butter Toffee
  6. S’mores Peanut Butter
  7. Peanut Butter Butterscotch
  8. Peppermint Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
  9. Peanut Butter Banana Walnut
  10. White Chocolate Raspberry
  11. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

Overall
THE PROS
• Affordably priced at $24.99 for a box of 12 ($2.08 per bar) or Cheaper on sale.
• Whole food based snack bar
• Digest easy and don’t leave any bloat (like sugar alcohols or artificial sweeteners may do)
• Impressive taste and texture that just melts in your mouth (even out of the wrapper)
• Unique balance ratio of Carbs, Protein and fats

Would be better with the almond base, right ? :joy:

1 Like

I am an almond butter junkie

2 Likes

I’m guessing it’s a cost issue. If you want to get more creative with the flavors and mixins while keeping it at 24.99/box, it’s a lot easier to do that with a Peanut Butter base.

Almond butter bars are the same price on the webpage

He even stated the demand is much lower for almond butter so he doesn’t make more flavors

The current ABs are the same price, indeed. I’m imaging the process for developing new bars, though.

Cookies & Cream is a good example of a flavor where the extra cookie pieces probably added to the production cost – much more so than a basic oatmeal raisin or chocolate chip.

Cookies & Cream is same price as all the other bars
We now have them at Campus Protein!

You can grab them off my order link above!

1 Like