Cookie Dough Peanut Butter Outright Bar

Outright Bar – Cookie Dough Peanut Butter

https://youtu.be/1eTCYvxa8nw

Taste:
Cookie Dough Peanut Butter - The peanut butter base of the bar is exactly the same from the Outright Bar line that runs across a variety of flavors. The creaminess and richness of the peanut butter have a stronger presence than the cookie dough. The chocolate chips, the brown sugar flavor, and that gooey texture give this bar an incredible combination. I found the ratio of flavors to be a 70/30 ratio of peanut butter to cookie dough. There are numerous chocolate chip pieces and mini cookie dough bites scattered throughout the bar. This is yet another flavor you want to add to the stash right away. The outright bar delivers another fantastic flavor, and I am sure there are many more to come.

Texture:
The texture of the bars correlates with a fresh cookie. They are a bit firm on the outside but you can puncture them with your finger. The middle is soft, chewy, and melts in your mouth. This is a bar that doesn’t need to have anything done to it as the texture is just right and is easy to chew. I found this to be very close to the Sunflower Butter as it is softer than most of the bars I have had of the outright bar line. My guess is due to the softness of the cookie dough.

Macros:

Calories – 280
Fat – 13g
Carbs – 26g
Protein – 15g

Rankings:

1. Oatmeal Raisin Almond Butter
  2. Almond Butter Chocolate Chip
  3. Cookie Dough Peanut Butter
  4. Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
  5. Double Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Crisp
  6. Sunflower Butter Chocolate Chip
  7. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin
  8. S’mores Peanut Butter
  9. Toffee Peanut Butter
  10. Peanut Butter Butterscotch
  11. Peppermint Cookies & Cream Peanut Butter
  12. Peanut Butter Banana Walnut
  13. White Chocolate Raspberry
  14. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip

@TheSolution have you found that for the most part with the Outright bar that this is predominantly a Peanut Butter bar with a hint of other flavors?

Exactly what I just wrote above there sir, and you can read that in all the other reviews in the comment box of the video (links to all the other reviews I have done)

That’s what I thought because that has been my experience as well…

1 Like

Exactly what I stated in the video and in the writeup! Yup The PB is the stable hence why it is dominant.

2 Likes

Once this hits CP I will be ordering some. The grenade carb killa bars are not great and I want to find a good cookie dough flavored bar

1 Like

This will fit the bill!

1 Like

I’ll be the judge of that.

2 Likes

Forgot to mention
They should be in stock before the end of the month, so save your 20% OFF code for then and whatever else you need since it applies to the whole website.

Spending my whole $1200 Stimulus check on my customers. Giveaways are not slowing down.

2 Likes

Admirable…but why? Spend it on @TheSolution

If I did not have customers who support me, I would not be where I am today.
That is how it is, and always will be. Customer Service is more important than myself.

1 Like

Put that on a t-shirt. Sleeveless of course.

yes sir that was my plan…perfect Thank you!.. well i was selfish and spent my stimulus check on gym equipment… way to make us all look bad Bob!! lol just kidding, you are an admirable man, and we appreciate you!

1 Like

I rather give then get. Just how it runs in my blood
Customers are what make me who I am. If I cannot repay my customers or give them thanks with products and gift cards then I don’t feel like I am pulling my weight for their support and hard earned money.

Favor for a favor that is how we do business.

1 Like