Controlled Labs Orange Triad - 270 Tablets for $18.51 at Bodybuilding.com! [EXPIRED]

Controlled Labs Orange Triad - 270 Tablets for $18.51 at Bodybuilding.com!

Comment from PricePlow

This is a wildly popular multivitamin that includes joint support.

You’ll get 45 to 90 days out of this depending on how you dose it.

Deal Criteria for Controlled Labs Orange Triad:

• Price Per Unit to get on Deals Page: $0.070 per Tablet
  • Price Per Unit to generate email blast: $0.070 per Tablet

Agree or Disagree with this deal? Leave feedback in a comment below!

Never tried it - have always heard great things about it. The only downside I had heard was the size of the capsules/pills themselves

Score

Amazing price. I need to find a 10% code now.

It comes up $23.14 not $18…

1 Like

Multivitamins aren’t really something you FEEL, but the quality is great. Effective doses of good forms of vitamins/minerals, CL posted third party tests a long time ago that showed that they consistently meet label claims on OT. It’s great stuff.

2 Likes

Oh I know you don’t feel anything - I just heard that they were quality Multi’s

1 Like

Best on the market I got them around $15 Black Friday and always buy a years worth . Use the labels and turn them in for free products , swag and apparel

That’s why I always go hard on CL essentials during big sales you will prob find it cheaper around that time period (BF) and sometimes in a pack with oximega

2 Likes

Thank you. So wait you turn in the labels? (Nice review on CL WhiteFlash on Amazon by the way)

Wish the triad+greens was on sale. $18 price is reflected in cart, let me know if you still need the 10% code

1 Like

The price doesn’t reflect for me. I have two with a subtotal of $46.29 not $37.02. Odd

1 Like

Nope, you’re right my dude. I think BB changed the way it’s displaying it’s sales prices now and it’s messing up the Priceplow Bot. It’s 20% off $28.93. @Mike BB just created some more work for you lol

1 Like

Ahh so it’s not me. $23 is still good, $18 is better. Controlled Labs not on their free shipping list sucks

For an extra 10% - 1E1BMXA

1 Like

Correct
You turn in the labels and you can get free stuff

http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?5653-CONTROLLED-LABS-LIFT-YOUR-LABEL-Promotion

5 Likes

Love that…thank you

1 Like

Done it 3 times now. Always end up getting 2-3 Purple Wraaths and a Green Magnitude. The Duffle Bags are legit AF, and the shirts fit nice.

1 Like

Awesome definitely will keep that in mind