Company reps, what is your company's best product in your opinion?

fucking tease

3 Likes

Next Monday, Iā€™ll likely post a big promo here, and you can claim that flavor if youā€™d like!
I havenā€™t tried that flavor yet since it was recently released :confused:
But HQ stated that it resembles Funnel Cake w/ added Cinnamon :smiley:

5 Likes

Add PB2 to your oats

2 Likes

NutraBioā€™s best product in my opinion is our Intra Blast. no other EAA really compares in formulation, in my opinion. otherwise it would be our protein, in that ours lead the industry in purity.

4 Likes

Amino-PM is hands down one of my favorite supplements, period.

1 Like

If I were you, Iā€™d go X-Gels out of sheer virtue that nearly nobody else sells them!

But yeah Joint Support XT is great stuff.

The whole Black Lion Research line is solid but our best products are
VECTOR
FOLLIDRONE 2.0.

Both are natural anabolic products.
Vector is a heavy mass builder with fat burning and performance enhancement properties.
Follidrone is a Lean mass builder with fat burning and endurance properties.

Vectors 3 ingredients are outlined in these 3 blog posts. Each is full of active chemical constituents and has its own effects. We are using 1000mg of each ultra strong extract for the max potency.

Follidrone 2.0 is iconic. Epicatechin, ecklonia cava, flos carthami and Quercetin/niacin co crystals (bonded together to increase absorption) Plus an absorption enhancement package. Before Vector this was the king of the hill with regards to natty anabolics. Currently I think Vector has overtaken it with regards to sheer mass building potential.

1 Like

Anyone on here log these? Iā€™m sure youā€™re use to most people skeptical of natty anabolics

No one as of yet. Iā€™d love to though, if they offer it

1 Like

Iā€™ll be posting my Vector log sometime today or tomorrow. Just started it this past Saturday, 3/31.

2 Likes

Awesome, looking forward to it

1 Like

A bit of feedback on this since I was curious about this for a moment, took a look and left, came back to it, left, then really looked through it and I honestly barely know what is going on with this product.
First off the black on blue text is hard to read and annoying. I would suggest a black on white, flare to the side.

Next simplify the blog post down, allot of time is spent setting up things that donā€™t need setting up, and explaining things that donā€™t need explaining, and it just results in a over-complicated mess that is a slog to read through

Iā€™m honestly not very impressed by this so far, but iā€™m looking forward to the logs.

1 Like

so vector has 300mg ursolic acid, 60mg epicatechin, anything significant?
alri exchange has 490mg ursolic acid+oleanolic acid, epicatechin is dirt cheap to throw 600mg in a serving of a supp, yet that combination is nothing mind blowing although would be a nice combination to take every day permanently for health benefits (especially ursolic acid from rosemary extract).

i have a feeling this is supposed to work through synergy of dozens of low dosed ingredients but which exactly are synergistic or potentiate each other? i am genuinely curious.