Cellular C4 Carbonated Giveaway

Win C4 Carbonated!!

Since most of you are stuck at home, we thought we would give away a case of On The Go C4 Carbonated!

All you have to do is tell us the thing you are currently missing the most or what is the first thing you are anxious to do when the Stay at Home orders are all lifted.

Tomorrow (Thursday) we will pick a winner!

Rules:
Must provide bodybuilding.com store and PricePlow forum review within 10 days of receiving product
Winner must be 18+ years of age
Winner must be from the US

2 Likes

Folks – Get yourself a case of the C4 Sour Batch Bro’s it is absolutely DELICIOUS!!!

In for support, not entering the giveaway as I just bought 2 more cases.

2 Likes

Oh this one is easy, I’m ready to get back to the drag strip as soon as this is over and we have some good weather. Usually I drink Rockstars while I’m there but these would be even better. Maybe I can finally hit a .000 reaction time

3 Likes

Man the giveaways just keep coming
Doesn’t get any easier to win

3 Likes

Ready to pound a softball over the fence then celebrate with teammates!

2 Likes

Call me a simple man but I’m really looking forward to getting back into my commercial gym (if it’s still around by then) and getting back out on the golf course with my father when the lock down is lifted.

I’m also looking forward to getting back into my local Vitamin Shoppes and doing in-store demos on the weekends and just talking to random people about health, fitness and supplementation.

2 Likes

I’m somewhat of an introvert so the Stay At Home hasn’t bothered me too much. But I’m ready for my kids to get out of the house and back to doing activities with other kids. I feel bad for them. Probably the first thing I’ll do when it’s safe is take my wife out for a nice dinner.

2 Likes

In for the win again since the sour batch bros sound good.

Mainly the gym. Don’t have a bar good enough to do dead-lifts at my house.
I am in the crowd of the stay at home order hasn’t changed things much.

2 Likes

I am more in for support, but hey if you wanna send me a case that is fine, even though I have quite a few already LOL. This has been my go to energy drink and I mix it up with flavors and type (Smart Energy, RTD, and the Ultimate RTD).

Like most here, just looking forward to getting back into the gym, even though my home gym is a work in progress and the convenience will be amazing, but something about being in a gym just gets me motivated…probably the ladies LOL.

I am also looking forward to just hitting a bar again and enjoying a burger or something with a cold beer on the weekends! I am a simple man, and that is about all I require!

3 Likes

Winner later today!

2 Likes

Happy Texas is starting to reopen

Get my first haircut Friday
And gyms begin to open up the middle of the month.

Cannot wait to get back to normal again

3 Likes

So Jelly ----- Gym’s wont be open here in PA for prob a while… if not late june or july.

2 Likes

First thing is definitely hit the gym, then the local sushi buffet here for a post workout meal :sushi:

2 Likes

Winner! @Anthony

Shoot me an email with your shipping info and flavor preference: astevens@cellucor.com

Everyone else: thanks for entering we will try and line up some more stuff soon!

5 Likes

Congrats @Anthony

1 Like

congrats @Anthony

legit giving this another week, then im shaving my head.

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you as always!

2 Likes