Cellucor Iso Pro: The Grass-Fed Whey Protein Debate Continues

Originally published at: Cellucor Iso Pro: The Grass-Fed Whey Protein Debate Continues

Nutrabolt has finally come out with a whey protein isolate in Cellucor Iso Pro… and it’s grass-fed whey. But does that make for better protein powder? For well over a decade, Cellucor has offered quality supplements. We all know C4, one of the best selling preworkouts of all time. A… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

For me, the best place for whey iso is MyProtein. No exotic flavors like fruity cereal but a decent selection that tastes good with few fillers.

Other successful brands have gotten away from this, it’s time for Cellucor to be a true industry leader and follow suit.

There’s a big difference between leading and following. I’m not sure it’s possible to do both. Aren’t there studies showing that colored beverages are more desirable to the general market? Cellucor has a big enough name that they don’t have to cater to people who read far enough down the label to see the color additives.

I do hope that added artificial colors stop being a regular practice though.

Probably. This is why I’m asking them to be a leader and buck the trend like many others already have (quite successfully).

Or spend the extra bit and use beet root extract or beta carotene.

They don’t have to, but it would be a good industry practice.

I can’t speak for everyone, but I would prefer a discolored product rather than one where those colorings are used. The possible negatives just aren’t worth it to me.

Yeah, have you ever used the Tang orange water flavoring? The stuff mucks up everywhere inside the bottle or container…I can’t even imagine what this would look like on the inside of our bodies. It was a pretty big turn off for me, so I tossed it

Even as a kid I hated that stuff.

Great for cleaning dishwashers, though!

Picked up a tub. Wonder how this isolate will compare to MAN Sports Iso-Protein, as far as the fruity cereal flavor goes.

1 Like

Post updated to reflect as is protein content for PRONATIV-95

3 Likes