Cellucor COR-Sport Protein Bars - 50 Bars for $14.00 at Supplement Hunt! [EXPIRED]

Cellucor COR-Sport Protein Bars - 50 Bars for $21.90 at Supplement Hunt!

Comment from PricePlow

Cellucor’s Protein Bars don’t get much attention outside of Amazon, but they’re nearly as good as this deal! We reviewed them on YouTube and while NutraBolt’s been focusing more on their FitJoy brand, these are easily worth this price or even more!

Deal Criteria for Cellucor COR-Sport Protein Bars:

• Price Per Unit to get on Deals Page: $1.00 per Bar
  • Price Per Unit to generate email blast: $0.90 per Bar

Agree or Disagree with this deal? Leave feedback in a comment below!

I found a good deal on these probably a month ago and ended up with Chocolate Mint and Choco Chip Cookie Dough. Honestly the bars are a bit stiff (exp. 11/17 and 12/17 may have something to do with it), but flavoring is good enough for the price.

Decent macros, decent taste, great price. I wouldn’t sleep on this. I may even get some more!

1 Like

Yeah basically any protein bar deal, you gotta expect it to be short-dated and have a microwave handy.

Seems that NutraBolt really focused more on FitJoy than these bars. Not a bad idea, launch two, see what works, and just rock out with the winner.

Yeah basically any protein bar deal, you gotta expect it to be short-dated and have a microwave handy.

For sure. I actually have no problem eating them cold though. The longer it takes to eat, the better. I’ve gone through I believe 4 or so boxes already since I fit two in daily. :smiley:

Seems that NutraBolt really focused more on FitJoy than these bars. Not a bad idea, launch two, see what works, and just rock out with the winner.

Definitely not too bad of an idea. I personally haven’t liked any FitJoy bars I’ve tried… I forget what flavors I’ve had, but I just remember the flavor being faint and texture not being great. One day I’ll try one again!

I’d say lemon bar is the one to watch out for, but not everyone’s into that flavor. I also liked Cookies & Cream more than most

1 Like

Noted! I’ve heard good things about the lemon bar, both taste and texture wise. After trying the lemon L&L cookie, I would say i’m 50/50 on the flavor. I will probably give both lemon and C&C FitJoy a shot soon. Thanks for the suggestions. :slight_smile:

Seems like a better deal than the box I grab at Sams lol I may have to jump on this.

This deal has been reactivated:

Comment from PricePlow

Cellucor’s Protein Bars don’t get much attention outside of Amazon, but they’re nearly as good as this deal! We reviewed them on YouTube and while NutraBolt’s been focusing more on their FitJoy brand, these are easily worth this price or even more!

Comment from PricePlow

Comment from PricePlow

Cellucor COR-Sport Protein Bars - 50 Bars for $14.00 at Supplement Hunt!

Comment from PricePlow

Cellucor COR-Sport Protein Bars - 50 Bars for $14.00 at Supplement Hunt!

Comment from PricePlow

Only Chocolate Mint flavor for anyone interested. (Best Before Dec 1, 2017)

1 Like