Cellucor COR-Performance Whey - 4 Lbs. (Cinnamon Swirl) for $11.88 at eSupplements! [EXPIRED]

Cellucor COR-Performance Whey - 4 Lbs. (Molten Chocolate, Strawberry Milkshake) for $11.88 at eSupplements!

Comment from PricePlow

Anytime you can get Cellucor’s top-rated protein here for under $7.75/lb, it’s worth a look!

Nearly all of the flavors are fantastic, but we just can’t stop raving about the specialty flavors in cinnamon swirl, red velvet cake, and s’mores!

Deal Criteria for Cellucor COR-Performance Whey:

• Price Per Unit to get on Deals Page: $7.75 per Lb.
  • Price Per Unit to generate email blast: $7.25 per Lb.

Agree or Disagree with this deal? Leave feedback in a comment below!

This is pretty good

Tried jumping on this deal and only 4lb whipped vanilla was available but it won’t let me add it. eSupps has blown the last couple of orders I have tried to make.

That’s not good…obviously

This deal has been reactivated:

Cellucor COR-Performance Whey - 4 Lbs. (Cinnamon Swirl, Molten Chocolate, Whipped Vanilla) for $11.88 at eSupplements!

1 Like

I checked as soon as this deal was posted and they were out of stock on the cinnamon swirl. That’s the only one I would’ve bought.

Checked this morning and all were out of stock. Damn, and I’m about to run out, haha…

Esuppplements seems to have allot of annoyingly short sale.
I got the molten chocolate ordered but I’m not getting it for another 2 weeks since it has to go to my brother who will then ship it to me.

Checked again and the Vanilla and Chocolate were available again. Tried to get 2 of each but would only let me add 1 chocolate. So I got 2 vanilla and 1 chocolate for $35. Looks like they have 1 unit of vanilla left after I checked out if anyone needs it. Never tried this brand before but I think it’s the cheapest I’ve ever paid per lb.

I just checked back for curiousity’s sake, and even though the product is showing as out-of-stock on their main deal page, it’s still showing Molten Chocolate as available on the actual product page.

@badger6, I’ve had COR Cinnamon Swirl, Cookies & Cream, Molten Chocolate, and Peanut Butter Marshmallow, and have yet to be disappointed with any of their flavorings.
CS is quite possibly the best cinnamon protein I’ve had. C&C stands out from others with a rich cream taste and actual cookie bits in it. MC strays from typical chocolate proteins in that it is more along the lines of a dark chocolate. PBM has a rich, light peanut butter taste, almost as if it was mixed with vanilla. The only downside I’ve found with any of them is that they mix on the thinner side, which is easily resolved with a little bit of SF pudding mix or xanthan gum in a shake.

Based on my experiences with these flavors, I have high hopes for how COR’s Strawberry Milkshake and Whipped Vanilla will turn out, although I haven’t used another strawberry protein for comparison.

@Maybezerk Thanks for the update Maybezerk . Grabbed another chocolate so that I got 2 of each coming. Had to even out my stash, haha. Wish they would have had more flavors available but for the price I’m good with it. With the other 15 lbs I got for $45 from Vitamin World a few weeks back, I should be set for a while.

Cellucor COR-Performance Whey - 4 Lbs. (Cinnamon Swirl, Molten Chocolate, Whipped Vanilla) for $11.88 at eSupplements!

Mine just came in and doesn’t expired for 1.5yrs. Jump on this

Yeah, my 4 came in and the 2 vanilla have an expiration of April '19 and the 2 chocolate have an expiration of September '19. Best deal on protein I’ve seen in a while. Even though this deal keeps reactivating I only see chocolate and vanilla for sale. Might pick up some more but I’m trying to see if I can get some of the other flavors.

2 Likes

I would love to review the product but I can’t. I ordered 2 tubs on June 6th, shipped on the 7th and I still have received it even though I have a delivery date of the 14th. It’s now the 16th and according to the tracking, its still two states away. This is a prime reason people buy from Amazon.

I see what you did there

1 Like

Cellucor COR-Performance Whey - 4 Lbs. (Cinnamon Swirl, Molten Chocolate) for $11.88 at eSupplements!

All out of stock

1 Like