Cellucor C4 Ultimate On The Go Giveaway

Win C4 Ultimate On the Go!!

Hope some of you are able to get back into the gym, but even if you’re stuck at home still here’s an
On The Go Giveaway!

Big start to summer holiday is coming up, What is everyone doing for Memorial Day? Things will be quite a bit different this year but lets hear your plans anyway. Pictures of killer BBQ on Monday get extra points!!

Monday - Memorial Day!! - we will pick a winner!

Rules:
Must provide bodybuilding.com store and PricePlow forum review within 10 days of receiving product
Winner must be 18+ years of age
Winner must be from the US

2 Likes

Killer Giveaway. Good luck to all who enter.

1 Like

The “Ultimate” giveaway for Memorial Day!

My gyms are still likely a month or more away from opening :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I’m in Chicago we will be in house arrest for awhile

1 Like

Should be playing a tournament this weekend, but I will be training for next weekend as that will be our first tournament of the year!

2 Likes

In for support since I won the last one. Best of luck!

1 Like

Sounds like Illinois is waiting forever to start opening things back up

1 Like

All politics. If it were up to the Governor and Mayor (I’m in the city) they would lock us down until the Election.

3 Likes

Same here in CA (especially the Bay Area)

1 Like

Makes me even more happy to be in Texas
Gyms back open
Restaurants open (50% capacity)
Hair salons open

Even tattoo shops opened starting today

2 Likes

Erie County is about to go back to Red from Yellow… Backtracking
I hate all of you guys making progress :frowning:

3 Likes

Oh well that is no good Bob… unsure what Allegheny county will do… Well, I wouldn’t get too excited since most states that opened up prematurely (Maryland so far) have seen a spike in cases again… so its an ebb n Flow.

In for support here, plan to just lounge around, do some house work and be off from work for 3 days straight which will be nice for Memorial Day Weekend. Being a Veteran, I plan to give remembrance to the brothers I have lost along the way, To the Fallen!

1 Like

Already won - so likewise, I’m in for support! Love Nutrabolt customer service for doing these things!

1 Like

Tom Wolf is an asshole who needs to be hanged.

4 Likes

I owe you some C4 cans for that statement.
#FACTS

3 Likes

Happy Friday everyone!

Who’s getting lifts in still this weekend?

1 Like

Deloading this week but will of course still be in the gym

1 Like

I don’t know much about Tom Wolf but he can’t be as bad as my governor (Gavin Newsom).

2 Likes

Wolf states he may consider waiting for a vaccine before re-opening
in other words…

#FacePalm

4 Likes

No this weekend, resting Sat and Sun, but starting GrandMaster on Monday, thank you to @TheSolution in my home gym!

2 Likes