Cellucor C4 Ultimate - 20 Servings (Strawberry Watermelon) for $11.24 at Vitamin Shoppe! [EXPIRED]

Cellucor C4 Ultimate - 20 Servings (Strawberry Watermelon) for $11.24 at Vitamin Shoppe!

Comment from PricePlow

C4? No no no… this is C4 ULTIMATE, and this price is so low we’ve gotta find out if it’s a mistake!

This is Cellucor’s most loaded pre workout ever, with pumps on top of pumps. Our C4 Ultimate review was with the first batch and we instantly knew we had a winner. Big league product for a ‘mainstream’ product line here!

Deal Criteria for Cellucor C4 Ultimate:

• Price Per Unit to get on Deals Page: $0.75 per Serving
  • Price Per Unit to generate email blast: $0.65 per Serving

Agree or Disagree with this deal? Leave feedback in a comment below!

Great deal, especially with the ability to have them shipped

1 Like

Crazy good price!

1 Like

Buy 2 with INSPIRES code and get another 20% off. Online stock is now gone. Got 2 tubs from a nearby store for $19.20 - STEAL!

2 Likes

This deal has been reactivated:

Cellucor C4 Ultimate - 20 Servings (Strawberry Watermelon) for $11.24 at Vitamin Shoppe!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Damn, when did the formula get watered down. No more Betaine, Nitrosigine, AAK and less for focus. I liked how this hit me before, thinking its not going to be the same with these tubs.

I think the formula changed about 2+ years ago (maybe more)

Wow, I must have bought one of the last tubs of the old formula. Always had a great workout with it.

1 Like

The pump and energy are similar in this new formula IMO. It’s just less aggressive without the yo

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like