Cellucor C4 SmartEnergy RTD Giveaway

Coming out of the woodwork. Must be they’re smart to come here now for freebies.

I bet they have small hands. ; )

2 Likes

In my last year of undergrad! Just wrapped up my first year competing (bikini competitor) while balancing school work and life in general. I continue my learning not only through my education but also I tend to listen to podcasts during my cardio and I love reading when I get the chance too. Also super nerdy but I absolutely love to do word searches/crosswords/sudoku to stimulate my brain in the morning or to relax before bed!

The PMP test is NO joke. There are very few definition questions and a lot of situational questions. It is long too. Don’t take this test lightly!

Thank you for the heads up. Yeah I need to get knee deep in studying it. Gonna be a pain

Agreed, it’s an expensive and tedious certification

Or they’re like @Dougefresh93 friend posted above :thinking:

1 Like

Thanks for the support! Always glad to hear people get something from my posts and research!

1 Like

I spend entirely way too much time researching things. You guys probably see this primarily in the form of my posts regarding supplements and nootropics and whatnot, but I just love reading and researching in general, and have a halfway decent collection of books, including a lot of philosophy and theology. My job is civil engineering, so I have to stay sharp for that too, of course, but I just love doing research and learning new things in general. And I love me some caffeine and CDP-Choline; two staples for me for sure.

2 Likes

Great start in here! How about the first winner tomorrow!?!

4 Likes

Winner must show proof of small hands to be eligible and claim the prize :open_hands:t4::raised_back_of_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Matt_Towson is winner #1

Email me your shipping information: astevens@cellucor.com

7 Likes

Congrats to the small handed gentleman.

6 Likes

So much for that stim break @Matt_Towson

Yeeeep.

That word is not in his vocabulary
He is a lawyer + has a kid

3 Likes

Winner: DaSlaya

Shoot me an email with your shipping info: astevens@cellucor.com

6 Likes

CC: @DaSlaya :rofl:

3 Likes

Awesome thank you so much guys. Shipping info on the way. I’ll def be posting a shot with hands lol

5 Likes

Got these babies in the mail today when I got home from work (just now). Thank you guys so much @stad0203 @burntreality Got them cooling off in the fridge and will try one at work tomorrow. Of course I will be posting my thoughts. Real curious to see how it compares to the other C4 RTDs!

5 Likes