Cellucor C4 Energy New Year Giveaway

bahhaha… ain’t that the truth!!!

1 Like

Bought a new to me bike and my goal is 400 miles this year. Planning a trip to Texas in a few weeks to get some miles in (and play some softball)!!

2 Likes

I have neglected my lower back over the last year. I want to get it better so I can play with my kids and go for a run pain free. I also need to work on my family/work/fitness life balance some.

1 Like

ya know the one thing I did on my lower back… yes I am 41 but… bought a sleep number bed and no this is not an ad… not perfect but felt better

2 Likes

My goal is to run a half marathon at some point this year. I don’t run consistently at all so I really want to make this a priority this year to improve my cardiovascular health.

2 Likes

@Bryan_Walsh. Solid goal! Are you planing to use any certain run tracker?

1 Like

Get in shape for my wedding that’s in 12 months

2 Likes

It is certainly achievable. I did a half marathon with my wife in 2011. She was only running 2 miles at a time before she started seriously training for it. She completed a half marathon just after 6 months of training. Her time was right at 2 hours. And she hates exercising. You got this!

3 Likes

Winner coming up later today!

1 Like

I do plan on using one but haven’t picked a specific one out yet. Taking any suggestions that people may have.

1 Like

That’s awesome! I don’t think I have ever ran more than 4 miles at one time so definitely gonna be interesting to see how it goes.

2 Likes

I use the Nike+ Run app. Probably cause I have for years but it’s treated me well!

1 Like

@rodefeeh

Winner!

Email me: astevens@cellucor.com with a flavor choice and shipping info.

Thanks to everyone that posted and Happy New Year

5 Likes

Congrats @rodefeeh!!

2 Likes

Thanks so much! Email coming soon.

1 Like

Well do share with us what flavor you’re choosing!

2 Likes

Not sure what’s in stock so I gave him 4. Never had C4 Energy.

Frozen Bombsicle
Twisted Limeade
Sour Batch Bros
Cherry Limeade

3 Likes

I got an email that there is some Frozen Bombiscle on the way!

2 Likes

Enjoy!

as promised

1 Like