Cellucor C4 Energy New Year Giveaway

C4 Energy New Year Giveaway!!

Welcome to 2021 PricePlow Forum!

In New Year’s fashion: What is your resolution for 2021? Fitness related or not we wanna hear what you will do better yourself in the new year.

Winner picked at the end of the week for a case of C4!

Rules:
Must provide store and forum review within 10 days of receiving product
In Stock product only
Winner must be 18+ years of age
Winner must be from the US

2 Likes

After the :poop: :poop: show that was 2020, mine is pretty simple.

Continue taking my dogs out for a walk around the neighborhood each morning/afternoon (which I started when the virus shutdown happened)

4 Likes

Mine is qualify for, and then three weeks later, compete at Collegiate Nationals for Powerlifting.

Damn y’all have been running a lot of giveaways recently, thanks so much for the support!

6 Likes

Mainly to get back into the gym now that its reopened, and to work on my flexibility. I want to be squatting like a Slav by the end of the year.

2 Likes

I have a long list of goals this year- including cooking and baking consistent for me and the family. I just want to steadily accomplish these goals, slowly be surely.

Essential the resolution is to persevere till 2022-God willing I live that long- and still be pursuing, or eating the fruit of these pursuits.

Looking for that purple drink, that black cherry smart :yum::sunglasses:

1 Like

:sweat_smile::joy:what does it mean to squat like a slave?

2 Likes

I was just saying the same thing. Actually, no body else is doing this. Cellucor with the hook up.

Happy newyear!!!

2 Likes

You saying we should stop ? :joy:

3 Likes

Hahaha. Nope! But if you do, just do it after I win. Haha.

What I was saying was, you guys are the only company in the game hooking people up. All you guys ask for is an honest review, too.

Most companies I’ve had tried to win anything from usually just use the giveaway to get followers on social media.

1 Like

And honestly, I don’t even see many of those giveaways much these days.

Thank you Cellucor! I still remember the first time I tried blue raspberry c4, and had no idea what betaalanine was. Woo, was that an interesting bus ride to the gym. :scream::scream::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Slav, as in Slavic/eastern europeans :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That’s awesome man! GET IT!!!

1 Like

Oh dang. Yeah, that’s one mighty squat.

1 Like

I started my Masters Degree Program for Masters of Science in Strategic Sports Analysis in Sports Management with California University of Pennsylvania in December. I am taking it online and full-time, so will be a challenge but do-able once I head back out on contracting work in Feb. So, my goal for 2021 is to finish this up successfully by the end of the year and have that added to my repertoire.

Otherwise, the same old every year, get bigger and stronger as I get older… Nothing like a 41 year old that is all beat up slinging around weights with more intensity in the gym than the young 20 year old’s. Also I just want to survive these John Meadows workouts, LOL, cause my god week 2 of Creeping Death and it is already whooping my butt!!

2 Likes

Mixing California and Pennsylvania can’t end well :joy:

2 Likes

bahhaha… ain’t that the truth!!!

1 Like

Bought a new to me bike and my goal is 400 miles this year. Planning a trip to Texas in a few weeks to get some miles in (and play some softball)!!

2 Likes

I have neglected my lower back over the last year. I want to get it better so I can play with my kids and go for a run pain free. I also need to work on my family/work/fitness life balance some.

1 Like

ya know the one thing I did on my lower back… yes I am 41 but… bought a sleep number bed and no this is not an ad… not perfect but felt better

2 Likes

My goal is to run a half marathon at some point this year. I don’t run consistently at all so I really want to make this a priority this year to improve my cardiovascular health.

2 Likes