Cellucor C4 Energy Christmas 2021 Giveaway

C4 Energy Christmas Giveaway!!

Merry Christmas!

How are you spending the Holidays this year?

Winner picked on Christmas Day for a case of C4!

Rules:
Must provide store and forum review within 10 days of receiving product
In Stock product only
Winner must be 18+ years of age
Winner must be from the US

5 Likes

Spending the holidays doing absolutely nada like I do every year.
My family is very small and does not travel. It will be very low key just like Thanksgiving.
Hopefully, there is no snow and it stays warm like it has been the last few years.

3 Likes

Similar to Bob, small family and not much is done.

Supposed the be raining the entire week of Christmas here, so not much available outside.

We’re also not much into gift giving, so no worrying about last minute shopping or wrapping.

One thing for sure will be watching Christmas Vacation on TV at some point.

3 Likes

Great minds think alike.

2 Likes

I have so many Christmas shows/movies that my daughter and I have been watching

2 Likes

Been COLD here, hope it gets a little warmer for all the people traveling!

Its snowing here today :frowning:

1 Like

Suppose to be 70 here :cry:

1 Like

Fuuuuuuuu

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing friends and family that I haven’t seen much of over the past year or two and catching up over a few drinks and laughs! Also, I get to cheer on the Bengals in person in a big matchup for the AFC North against the Ravens for the top of the division! Football woo!

3 Likes

Holidays are always small here, little family get together for Christmas Eve, then Christmas Day is spent relaxing.

It’s good to be home for winter break, had a hell of a semester so the downtime is much needed

2 Likes

We’ll be going to my hometown to be with family. I haven’t seen my sister’s family since August and some of my cousins since Spring. We skipped a big family Thanksgiving, f-ing covid. We already watched Home Alone with the kids last night. I don’t know who was laughing more - me or my kids :laughing: Elf was a couple days ago. I also want to start watching Star Wars with my kids over Christmas break. I think they can handle Dark Vader now. I was terrified of him as a little kid.

My family does a big college football bowl game contest every year. So we’ll also be watching a lot of college football.

4 Likes

We spend Christmas Eve with friend’s at there house. Then we have some of the same friend’s and others over at our house for Breakfast on Christmas Day. In the evening we go over to another friend who usually has an Open House buffet dinner for Christmas
Merry Christmas to all!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas!

Winners tomorrow!

1 Like

My fiance and I both have divorced families so Christmas eve and Christmas day is always a balancing act of trying to find enough time in the day to visit each side of the family while also enjoying the day off. Usually a little bit of bouncing around from family to family to family to family. Merry Christmas everyone!

2 Likes

Visiting family and friends nearby

1 Like

Winner! Dcalfas1

Send over your product choice and shipping info: astevens@cellucor.com

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

Thank you very much!! Happy new year friends!

1 Like

Looking forward to what you choose and the review

1 Like

Congrats man

1 Like