---> Cellucor C4 Carbonated Giveaway <---

---> Cellucor C4 Carbonated Giveaway <---

Win Some C4 Carbonated!!

It’s the middle of summer and we wanna know what everyone’s been up to or have planned for the rest of the season!
Are you back in the gym crushing some goals, relaxing at the lake with the family, did you manage to make it out and about for a vacation or have one planned? Just tell us below and we will pick a forum member for a 12 pack of C4 Cans!

Rules:
Must provide bodybuilding.com store and PricePlow forum review within 10 days of receiving product
In Stock product only
Winner must be 18+ years of age
Winner must be from the US

2 Likes

AMENDED RESPONSE

Since everyone seems to have won - in for support - but I’m trying to get some sense of human livelihood this summer, as travel plans were all cancelled and everything here in North Texas is moving at snail speed.

Governor Abbot basically blamed millennials for the spread (go f yourself) but we are the ones who have been most responsible. I wear my N95 mask at the gym, do cardio with it (which sucks), and basically play by the rules.

Soooo, my summer isn’t off to the start I thought, but I am so stinking blessed to have my family safe and sound, along with my job be unaffected by COVID. So, no complaint from me - my summer has been awesome because I’m fortunate to be unaffected by the cruelty of COVID. Happy summer everyone!

Side note, we rescheduled our summer vacation for a trip to France for March 2021. Let’s hope COVID is less of an issue then! We haven’t gone on a aviation if any type in 5 years. Not a big complaint, but we need some time away, as all of you fine gentlemen do as well.

1 Like

Love C4 Carbonated.
In for support

2 Likes

Won the last one and still can’t use them because gyms are still closed :frowning_face:

Good luck everyone

2 Likes

I’m ready for a Superhuman experience :wink:

I’m still crushing the weights in my basement. But summer is when I dial back the volume and do a little more outdoor cardio on my road bike. I work in the almost weekly rest day for some extra family time. No vacation plans this summer due to Covid, probably just some extended stays at my parents lakehouse. I haven’t had any C4 energy drinks yet. I rarely splurge on energy drinks but would love to try this one out. More than happy to write a review!

2 Likes

Also won recently, in for support! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Matt_Towson I really hope travel is opened sooner than 2021, my wife and I are trying to get away yet this summer.

1 Like

Good luck getting away this summer.
Things in Texas are getting worse :frowning:

2 Likes

Same here in CA

2 Likes

Goodbye Bars…

1 Like

Thanks for this opportunity! Things are starting to open up here but still staying somewhat cautious on going out and about with all the spikes recently around the country. I was very thrilled to be able to go on our annual family vacation just a few weeks ago because we were very worried that it was going to be cancelled since it was scheduled for right around the planned openings of many states. It was nice being able to go to the beach and pool for a week and get away without having to be overly concerned about COVID-19, if only for a week. Also, the week I got back from vacation was when my gym opened up, so it has been about three weeks since I have been able to get back into the gym. It was a nice motivator coming back from vacation and getting back into the groove at the gym. Hopefully, I can get out on the golf course a few times this summer as well since it is one of the few sports that can be done while socially distancing, especially the way I spray the ball all over the course.

1 Like

Got 2 softball tournaments in so far, sadly they keep cancelling! With social distancing, I have almost all my firewood cut for next winter!

1 Like

Gonna grab the winner tonight so get in here!!

Hey, brand new here, friend on the forum told me to hop on. Been back in the gym for about two weeks now. It’s nice to finally have my pre quarantine strength back. More importantly, it’s nice to be able to squat again!

Best of luck to everyone else who entered

1 Like

Welcome!!

Who’s your friend? (Asking for a friend) :joy:

2 Likes

I invited :smile: friend from college who wanted to try these out

3 Likes

To share in the spoils of victory?!? ; )

2 Likes

Exactly how I would phrase it no less

1 Like

@MarPott

Winner! Love to see the forum expanding!

Shoot me an email (astevens@cellucor.com) with your shipping info and a flavor in stock at c4energy.com

Thanks everyone for joining in!

2 Likes

You best believe I’m stealing some of them now!

2 Likes