Share your health journey from big fat to fit human
I lost 38 lbs during the lockdown in 2020.
Plan that helped me
- Free bodyweight exercise
- 100 pushups with variations (each set of 20 reps).
- 35 pullups & chinups
- 60 squats & 30 lunges
- Chest & tricep dips
- Abs workouts (plank, side planks, crunches, leg raises, reverse crunches, cycles etc.)
- One of the best way to lose your body fat & some weight.
- Includes exercises which improves your cardiovascular health.
- Running, skipping, bur pees, sports, dancing .
- I used to do 1000 skips (on alternate days) & 10–20 bur pees.
- I don’t follow any strict diet plan.
- But my meals were balanced ( having enough carbs, protein, healthy fat & fibres.)
- I increased my protein intake(eggs, chickpeas, sprouts, nuts, soybean, cheese, milk, yogurt)
- I never believed in diet , my major focus was nutrition (since nutrition is a long term practice which provides far better results.)
- Avoided sugar & sweet food products.
I am vitamin B12 deficient, so I also take vitamin supplements to stay healthy.
Just start slow, but be consistent and don’t lose hope. Good things take time & efforts.
This experience is really nice!
What about your fat-to-fit journey?