Campus Protein Fuel Pre-Workout Review

Campus Protein Fuel Pre-Workout

Taste

** These are the new and improved flavors **

Sour Watermelon Wedges – Upon the first sip, the density of the watermelon is incredibly strong. What I really like about this flavor is the sour element. It is a hybrid of a sweet warhead and a jolly rancher fused into one flavor. While this is truly unique the amount of flavor absolutely bursts your taste buds. I have not had something this bold since the OG Xtend watermelon days. I will say this is incredibly tasty and one of the best-tasting watermelon products I have had to date. Well done.

Mixability

CP Fuel mixes with ease. Just touching the water the powder will start to dissolve. I even mixed with a spoon in water and had nothing stick to the cup. I was amazed at how flawless this does mix. In a blender bottle or shaker bottle, you will have no particles floating around or any foaming. This is a huge plus to the product especially if you ware on the go and want to just add it to a water bottle and slug it down.

Formula

Creatine Monohydrate 1.5g – Power, Performance, Endurance, Recovery
Carnosyn Beta Alanine 1.2g – Power and Performance, Delays fatigue
L-Arginine 800mg – Nitric Oxide Enhancer
Betaine Anhydrous 500mg – Cellular electrolyte concentration & Hydration
L-Citrulline 450mg – Pumps, N.O Enhancer, delay lactic acid build up
L-Tyrosine 280mg - cognition-enhancing amino acid
L-Taurine 220mg – Hydration & Performance

Choline Bitartrate 250mg – Cognitive Enhancer & Nootropic
Caffeine Anhydrous 200mg - Stimulant
Huperzine A 2.5mg – Cognitive Enhancer & Nootropic
L-Norvaline 120mg – N.O. Enhancer + Pump agent

Cost

CP Fuel Is around $25 for 30 servings or $40 for 60 servings. Whenever you buy in bulk or a larger product you will get a cheaper cost per serving. If you are looking for a great tasting pre-workout that provides good energy this is a good buy. While the ingredients are not clinically dosed you could find this as a great afternoon get me up, a replacement for coffee, or a tool to use when studying. I would venture towards other heavy hitter or clinically dosed products for a true pre-workout.

Pro’s

Incredible Taste

Good Caffeine Kick

Great Energy

Transparent Label

80 cents a scoop, which is great for energ, drink replacement.

Con’s

Not Clinically dosed At A Single Scoop

More Effective At 2 Scoops, but still lackluster in some areas.

Expensive if double dosed

[/center]

This looks like a nice energy drink replacement vs a pre workout IMO

If you watched my video I stated that about 5 times lol
and this statement at the end of my review " I would venture towards other heavy hitter or clinically dosed products for a true pre-workout."

Didn’t watch the video…just going off the label

Which is exactly why I wrote and stated what I did in my review. That is why I write each portion with detal, and re-iterate those points via video.

If you just read the “Cons” portion above I clearly wrote it is under dosed and expensive at 2 scoops. Which is right in line with what you wrote.

Didn’t read the write-up or watch the video…just stated an opinion based on the label…no need to reply