Campus Protein Appreciation Thread

Just wanted to throw in a positive experience I had with Campus Protein recently. I have used them for over a year, as I imagine most of you had, since we have @TheSolution always making sure we get the best deals from there. Last week I placed an order, realized that it was not filled correctly, and they squared it away. Here is the timeline to show speed of service here.

Jan 20 - Place my order ( Fuel (Fruit by the scoop) w/free shaker, Bang Master Blaster, free sticker pack)
Jan 24 - Receive my order with everything except Bang Master Blaster I thought maybe it would come later
Jan 25 - Stickers show up, I check order status it states filled on all
Jan 26 - Email customer service to say I never got Bang Master Blaster
Jan 26 - Receive email back from Gary Gains, says he will check with Warehouse

Jan 29 - Bang Master Blaster arrives at the house

SO, yeah they fixed their error in a nice timely fashion in my opinion and it was real easy, since I did not have to do much. Hell I didn’t even have to bug Bob about it! Just wanted to give a positive shout out to CP!

2 Likes

This is huge!

2 Likes

I thought to myself, don’t include the free stickers, but then I realized… someone will make a funny joke out of it. That did not take long!!

2 Likes

They’re top of class for sure.

3 Likes

Always
ALWAYS
CC me with issues sir.

Always make sure I know what is going on. That is why I am your rep :slight_smile:

Thanks for the support. I will pass this along to HQ

Thanks again for your support. You will have many more care packages from Chef bob in the future.

1 Like

Will do! Luckily this is the first time I have had issues…so yeah!

2 Likes

That’s what she said!

2 Likes

The most important part of the order. No stickers = no gainzzz (as we all know from our “friends” over at Chemix Lifestyle).

Everything else is just supplements that don’t work…am I right?? LOL

2 Likes

ahh this made my night yes! lol Obviously i made the order FOR the stickers… gonna wear one tmrw and hit a PR in bench, deadlift, and squats back to back to back! obviously!

1 Like

All while being hungover, fasted and on only two hours worth of sleep.

1 Like

yeah bro! how else would you work out? Rested, eat right? thats some weak shit! what’s next you are gonna say you do warm up sets… ridiculous! lol

1 Like

Do you even Sticker bro?

1 Like

Go wait in line at delucas
You could hit a gym session at fitness factory around the corner and you still won’t be seated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Facts! all facts!

1 Like