C4 Ultimate arrived as a brick

Hey guys,

I bought 4 tubs of C4 Ultimate from an eBay seller. It’s 100% legit, not expired, but 3 of 4 arrived as a literal brick. Like I can’t even break it apart with utensils of any sort. Haven’t tried a hammer/chisel yet though lol.

Any tips on breaking this stuff up? I’ve never encountered this before. Clumpy pre’s yes, a literal tub of rock, no. V sad I can’t use… :frowning:

Oh, and fortunately, the only one not a brick was the orange… Man that one tastes amazing!!

I believe you need to put it in the fridge for a bit…Once you remove it the moisture should help…

1 Like

your seller sadly didn’t store it properly, try a blender on pulse, to break it up

1 Like

Yeah i’ll try the fridge for sure. Couldn’t hurt!

1 Like

They definitely didn’t unfortunately. I could try the blender after the fridge. I’ll experiment lol. I’ll try anything to make this stuff at least mostly powder!

Cellucors packaging is just bad man

I dont think it was sellers fault,

We get brand new ones in from a shipment and sometimes theyre rock solid too

This is one of the reasons I am weary about buying off of eBay when it comes to certain things.
If you had bought from a retailer they would of exchanged them out for you no issues.

I would try the blender idea as stated.

Shit happens all the time to pre workouts mainly ones with pump ingredients. I use a coffee grinder and then move it to a glass container that seals well. In the fridge it goes.

Honestly I didn’t bother reaching out to the vendor because they stated this to save themselves:

Not a huge deal. I got four 20 serv tubs for less than the price of one 20 serv due to the deal and some ebay bucks I had to spend. I’m definitely going to try the blender route. Problem is, I might have to obliterate the tub to get the powder out lol. To the fridge they go!

Definitely toss it in the blender, works like a charm. Mine was slightly clumped and I just scrape some lose with a fork when I need a serving.

Just buy directly from us on those marketplaces (Cellucor FBA on Amazon | Nutrabolt on eBay)… if anything happens, our marketplace engagement team will take care of you!

Regarding the rock-solid powder, it’s really not a packaging issue, but rather a lack of excipients to combat against clumping. Send me a message with the lot and your address… I’ll get you taken care of.

And just an FYI… after finalizing the final active formula for the new C4 Extreme, our R&D team went through 25+ versions of the excipient profile to ensure that the powder isnt going to clump, natural versions won’t discolor, and the list goes on.

7 Likes

This is awesome of you guys to do! Glad to see you all on the board!

2 Likes

Wait… Cellucor is here?! Oh snap welcome to the board and it’s awesome to have you here.

I’ll shoot you a message later when i’m home from work with what I have. That’s insanely generous of you to help out in a situation you don’t even need to be a part of. Wow.

25+ versions of C4 Extreme is… Extreme! Very cool to hear the powder won’t clump.

No worries at all. I was perusing, as I typically do, and saw an opportunity to help!

5 Likes

Customer Service does not get any better than that. Nutrabolt is good people.

3 Likes

Welcome to the board! Rooting for y’all in Clash of the Cans

1 Like

Much appreciated!

1 Like

Just logged back in from the road and the subjects of the unread messages I missed were ‘Bikini Chicks’ and ‘Battle of the Cans’

1 Like