C4 Smart Energy Tropical Passion Fruit

Cellucor C4 Smart Energy

Taste

Tropical Passion Fruit – From the very first sip your taste buds are barraged with a melody of flavors. At first, I got a dense hit of mango, but what is unique is how there is a sweet and tart flavor that trickles into the backend. As you sip on this flavor the tropical inclusions of pineapple and kiwi are felt as these flavors mesh together in a complimentary unison. If I were to break down the ratio of what flavors you get I would say 50% mango, 30% pineapple, and 20% kiwi. The best feature of Smart Energy is how smooth the flavor is even with the carbonation. That was something we say when they sold this in the 16oz cans. The flavoring now is just as good if not better than before.

Formula

• 200mg Natural Caffeine (From Green Coffee Bean Extract)
• Cognizin® Citicoline (Mental Focus)
• N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (Support Mood)
• An anytime energy drink
• Zero Calories, Sugar, Carbs
• NO Artificial Colors or Dyes
• Natural Flavors

@stad0203

4 Likes

Thanks for the review Bob! Hearing lots of good things about this one.

4 Likes

Which ones have you tried so far? Curious how you rank them and what you think.

1 Like

I received a case of the blood orange yuzu yesterday. Will be posting a review soon

2 Likes

OOO can’t wait to read that.

2 Likes

Awesome review, cant wait to find these!

I have only tried this Tropical Passionfruit out of the new line but have other flavors showing up this week.

2 Likes

NICE Cant wait

1 Like

I tried the Orange Yuzu earlier this week.
It’s another solid addition to the lineup.

3 Likes

How different is it from Orange Slice off the regular c4 line?

Orange slice remind me of an orange soda.
Orange Yuzu reminds me of more of an orange sparkling water. It’s very light but still very flavorful.

2 Likes

OO good comparison!
I notice that with smart energy they have such a smooth flavoring/carbonation to them. So I can see why you say that. Makes sense.

2 Likes