C4 Smart Energy Peach Mango Nectar Review

A few weeks back I won a giveaway here on PricePlow for a case of my flavor choice of C4 Smart Energy.I enjoy both Peach and Mango (especially in my craft beers!), I decided on the Peach Mango Nectar. It did not let me down at all. The taste is light and refreshing. Neither the peach nor the mango are overwhelming - just a consistent, flavorful blend.
I like the fact that it is sugar free.
I tried these in a variety of ways. Grabbed one instead of coffee when I went out the door in the morning. Sipped on one before and during physical activities - softball tournaments, weightlifting and bicycling.For the softball and the bicycling, I poured it into a different container so it would not spill. Also sipped on one when I was on a long road trip and the driving got tedious.
It kept me active, alert and focused on the task at hand. On the ball fields, I especially like the focus as I feel that I am more aware of the situations and when I am playing the outfield, I am focused on my positioning and watching every pitch closely. Same goes for batting.
Cellucor has been a leader in producing fine products and flavors and I feel like they hit this one out of the park!

3 Likes

Huge thanks for the review
Glad you enjoyed these

Glad you liked these!!

They kept this 66 year old going!!

Gotsta keep moving and active

1 Like