C4 Smart Energy Freedom Ice 4th of July Giveaway

C4 Smart Energy Freedom Ice 4th of July Giveaway

Happy Independence Day!

How are you spending the holiday weekend? Still getting your fitness on or is it all rest and relaxation?

Winner picked Sunday for a case of the C4 Smart Energy Freedom Ice!!

Rules:
Must provide store and forum review within 10 days of receiving product
Winner must be 18+ years of age
Winner must be from the US

3 Likes

Since the 4th is on a Sunday, it will be leg day for me training wise.

Will crush those in the gym then come home for some food celebrations but still gotta prepare for the next day as that is a regular work day for my company.

Most of the night will be spent trying to keep my dogs calm from all the fireworks being lit. Not a fun time.

Keep in mind, this time of year has the highest rate of lost/run away pets because of all the noise :frowning:

4 Likes

Good stuff
I just got the 2 new C4 Carbonated flavors in the mail! Ill sit this one out.
I personally had MUCH higher hopes for the Mango Lime, but it was one of my least favorite flavors from C4

3 Likes

Well unfortunately I will still be working down in Mexico, and I fly home on Monday. However, been staying at places with decent gyms so been getting after it whenever I can, as long as work schedule allows. Like @Devin_Foley mentioned, if I was home, I would be consoling my dog, cause he hates fireworks. Personally, I hate the sound of fireworks too if they catch me off guard as they remind me of explosions that I am all too familiar with! I hope everyone has a great 4th and drink a beer for me!!

5 Likes

What didn’t you like about it?
What do you feel is off?

1 Like

C4 Energy Frozen Bombsicle is mighty tasty. I heard this flavor is even better.

3 Likes

The drink had no mango at all and the lime was extremely faint. The overall density of the flavor was lackluster

Tied for strawberry watermelon as my least favorite. It needs some work done. I’ve had 2 so far and both were subpar

1 Like

I’ll be spending the weekend relaxing, swimming in a pool, and grilling out with some friends. Probably not much training on Saturday or Sunday but will get back to it on Monday with the day off work. Could definitely use a nice long weekend off so I am looking forward to the 3 day weekend!

3 Likes

I’ll be spending Saturday spotting a powerlifting meet out in Ohio, and then having some folks over for a pool day on Sunday. Most likely will have to burn some rubber in my C4 in the name of freedom

5 Likes

Saturday: shopping with my wife, then eventually at the gym.

Sunday: Got a home gym workout, then going to the beach with some friends and fireworks ^_^.

I’m really longing for some Some BBQ one either of these days. So, I think I’ll have control myself, or just go crazy on the burgers…

Can you guess which one I’ll end up doing ?

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

I would just put training off, but I sort of used up my free/cheat days this week. Insomnia cookies are too tempting, and I got invited to a steak house.

1 Like

This is pretty solid. I think out of the smart line it’s the best.

1 Like

I haven’t tried this mango lime, but if it’s anything like the peace mango from smart energy, I completely hear you.

I love mango— and peach is good too. But neither flavor impressed me in that drink.

Well in a way Mexico is looking good for you this weekend. Not into beer, but I’ll enjoy a burger in your honor, maybe a c4, too. Haha

2 Likes

What’s your leg day looking like ?

2 Likes

Mango lime is exclusive to Austin.

2 Likes

Typically heavy trap bar lifts then some isolation movements for each muscle group with a focus on hammies since that is a weak spot for many, me included.

3 Likes

Mango Lime is available for order to ship anywhere*

I thought it was good, other flavors are better but better than the “spooky” flavors

1 Like

Still plenty of time to get in on this and win a case of Freedom Ice

4 Likes

Winner: @Anthony

Email me your shipping info: astevens@cellucor.com

Thanks to everyone, hope y’all had an amazing Holiday!

4 Likes