C4 Flavor Request

As I’m sitting in my truck, sipping on my Lemon HDZ Reign, I can’t help but think about how C4’s flavors are far superior for their RTD’s. I don’t see why a lemon or lemonade flavor wouldn’t be successful, especially as the weather starts to warm up. I don’t think any RTD’s have a proper lemonade flavor, and I think it would go well with C4. Any thoughts or other flavors you guys think would go well?

Edit: I’m also a sucker for a good strawberry lemonade as well

@stad0203
@burntreality

arnold palmer pls

Rainbow Sherbet carbonated would be $

Oh I like the ideas so far… I wanna say some sort of Gummy Bear or Worms flavor, but think Sour Batch Bros kind of fits that bill… I think something raspberry like is in order!

Realtalk a heavily caffeinated, non-carbonated sweet tea flavor? If anyone nailed it I’d just set up a direct deposit for weekly deliveries

Need a mango… Smart energy has peach mango but the main energy line is missing one.

Lemonade would be awesome, agree the Arnie Palmer would be equally epic!! I’ll pass this up the chain!

I do know there are a few new things in the works, something new just started production today!

C4 use to have a Sweet Tea flavor in the powdered version and it was pretty spot on.

Had it and can confirm it was good.
I really enjoyed the cherry bomb c4

Just ordered some more C4 Smaht Energy Cotton Candy…not that anyone asked.

Is that a typo or a Boston accent?

That was my terrible attempt at a Boston accent…

Although I’m guessing it would then be called Wicked Smaht Energy.

Let us know how you like it man!!

I’m a big fan and had to order more.