C4 Energy Natural Zero Giveaway

C4 Natural Zero Giveaway

It’s almost summer and these are gonna go great with some sunshine. How will C4 Energize your summer?

Winner picked at the end of the week for a C4 Energy Variety Pack!

Rules:
Must provide store and forum review within 10 days of receiving product
In Stock product only
Winner must be 18+ years of age
Winner must be from the US

3 Likes

For me, I just started a new at home position today and these would get me through my 4+ weeks of training plus being the new guy and the screw ups that will likely come :thinking:

4 Likes

Awesome giveaway Idea. As I am getting deeper into low carb, stevia has become a normal thing for me, so I really was interested when I read about this. The originals are fine— no complaints— but this really peaked my interest with the natural sweetener and alternative flavors.

For me, these will energize my summer in 3 ways. I will use them on my early morning workouts. I will crack one open on the go on a nice brisk walk where I think out different work challenges and other ideas I’m working on in my own creative projects. I also will pour it into my ice pop mold and have a smart pop :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What’s the position? If you don’t mind ^_^.

2 Likes

Congrats on the new gig man!

1 Like

A customer resource/support position with a national garbage/recycling company (Republic Services).

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Ah. Congratulations on your new job. I understand the jitters of staring something new. I once was helping my brother with his online buisness, just contacting people on email lists and got him banned for “spamming” :sweat_smile::sob:. I learned from that. Mistakes will be made in everything. I’ve been learning that a lot this year.

One moment of maturity came recently when I realized that learning is good, but it hurts me because I tend to want to know without learning. To admit I don’t know bums me out because to need to learn is essentially saying “I don’t know”, which hurts my ego since I’m showing I lack something.

I pray that you gain much knowledge at your new job. Just don’t get Oscar the grouch evicted from his can. That would be a scandal bro.

3 Likes

Congrats on the new position man

2 Likes

:joy: Oscar is a freeloader and needs to be dealt with :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

These are going to go great this summer while I’m hitting the driving range or on the early morning golfing. Looking forward to warm weather!

3 Likes

These would be GREAT for all of the softball games and tournaments I will play this summer!

1 Like

I gotta say, my golf game improved when I started using sport supplements on the course…plus it saves time and the mess of trying to eat on the go.

2 Likes

Hahaha

2 Likes

I would figure. Golf seems like a game of immense concentration.

2 Likes

haha this made my morning. Congrats on the new job and hope you enjoy it, to me that is always the most important part!! And mistakes? ahhh it will happen, its all about recovering from those lol.

3 Likes

Perfect for the golf course!

1 Like

Good day for a winner!

Who’s lifting today?

1 Like

C4 is about the only thing that can keep me up with my kids!! Awesome promo! These energy drinks are legit!

2 Likes