C4 Energy Giveaway

C4 Energy Giveaway!!

What’s your favorite flavor so far?

We have come out with some pretty amazing options but what’s your #1.

Winner picked at the end of the week for a C4 Energy 12 pack!!!

Rules:
Must provide store and forum review within 10 days of receiving product
In Stock product only
Winner must be 18+ years of age
Winner must be from the US

3 Likes

Electric Sour - But it is now discontinued :frowning:

2 Likes

Collab – Starburst Cherry

Regular – Cotton Candy

3 Likes

I’m a tie between the Arctic Snow Cone and the Cherry flavors.

I honestly wasn’t a big cherry guy before I tried the C4 flavor of it and now it’s up there for my favorite in flavor options overall

2 Likes

Big fan of this new Watermelon flavor
Good luck to everyone

3 Likes

Big fan of the Electric Sour Smart Energy and the Tropical Blast C4 Energy! Also, the occasional Cotton Candy is a nice switch-up as it is not typically a flavor I go for often, but just to change it up every once in awhile.

2 Likes

Icy Blue Razz Smart Energy is my top pick for that line

2 Likes

Regular C4 Skittles C4 Smart Peach Mango Nectar. This could change if i can find a Pink Starburst at a store in my city. Only flavor I’ve yet to try

2 Likes

Skittles and Frozen Bombsicle but need to expand my palette of flavors.

2 Likes

Giant eagle has pink starburst same with VS

3 Likes

Giant Eagle had all the other flavors last time i was there. Havent been up to vitamin shoppe in a few. I plan on making a trip this week.

3 Likes

You good! Yorktown giant eagle has pink c4 100%

3 Likes

Smart Energy – Freedom Ice
Main line/Collab – Skittles

Skittles really saved the colabs for me since starburst fell flat for me. I’m looking forward to colab flavors for smart energy as I can’t take too much beta on a regular basis, and competitors like Ghost have really tasty flavors without it since their drinks are marketed for casual/everyday use.

2 Likes

Winner later this evening :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Honestly this is a hard one. Because I really don’t think there is a flavor I hate. But if I really had to choose only one that I could drink for the rest of my life…

Sour Batch Bros hands down my top choice

2 Likes

@TRusso

2 Likes

Boom. I gotta do some shopping there tomorrow. Looks like im finally gonna try it. Good looking out brother.

1 Like

Winner! @flyin40sfitness

Send me your shipping info and flavor choice: astevens@cellucor.com

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks! I look forward to trying a new flavor.

1 Like

I saw it still available in the variety pack (with Peach Mango Nectar, Freedom Ice) on the C4 Energy website.

3 Likes