Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz

Taste

Blue Raspberry – The blue raspberry flavor is very mellow. It is refreshing off first taste, but never really pops on your taste buds. I used 2 scoops in 16oz of water and felt like the density could be stronger. Overall it is not overpowering, nor is it too light it does have a happy medium. For those looking for a super sweet xtend blue raspberry this wont be what your aiming for. Build Fast kept it light, refreshing, and is very smooth flavor from first sip to last. I enjoy it even with a saturated market of blue raspberry products. I can find myself drinking this with ease and not getting sick of it.

Mixability

The product mixed with ease in a blender bottle. After a few shakes there was some particles floating around but those quickly dissolved. The powder is extremely light and started to mix just hitting the water. I found nothing stuck to my shaker cup or left sitting at the bottom. Thumbs up here on how easy the product mixes in water.

Formula

6g L-Citrulline (Pump, Performance, Delay Lactic Acid Build Up)
2g arginine Nitrate (Pump, Performance, Endurance)
2.5g betaine (Performance, Strength, Endurance)
2g Calcium Lactate (Electrolytes / Performance)
Vitamin C (prevent nitrate tolerance build up)

Simple on paper but very well dosed. Very happy to see a transparent label.

Cost

Direct it is $34.99 for a 30 day Supply. Seeing this is a true two scoop product it will last you well over a month. Around $1 a serving for an open label and well-dosed product is a major plus. Even with a sale and dropping it help $30 this makes it worth pulling the trigger on. This can be very competitive on the market.

Overall

I dosed VasoBlitz two ways fasted and non fasted. The fed workout was a pre workout meal 90
Minutes before with 50g of carbs. During this workout the product shined with extra glycogen, water and sodium in my system. I felt my skin harden almost instantly while warming up. Blood was filling my muscles and vascularity was showing right off the bat. Before I even got into my top sets my arms, shoulders, and chest were all rock hard. The beauty of the formula with the high dose of nitrates aid performance and endurance. I could tell my rest periods between sets improved as I shifted from exercise to exercise. Overall very pleased with my experience when I had the time and tools to make use of a non stim pump product and train later in the day.

The fasted workout was right out of bed with VasoBlitz. I increased my water intake and added a dash of sea salt to help my pump. The pump came much slower and took a few exercises to get my
Muscles to pop. While it’s not optimal to use a non stim without extra carbs, water, and sodium I always test products in both scenarios. You still get the benefits it is just not as potent compared to a fed state.

The only downside to this product is I hate taking them on leg days, within 2 exercises my leg veins were popping hard and it made it difficult to do higher rep isolation work without the pump taking over. I have always responded well to high doses of Citrulline and arginine nitrates so with that said this product simply works and is very well priced. I would suggest this given the price right around $1/Serving

3 Likes

Yup we’re about to get in on the fun too!!

2 Likes

About 2 weeks in

Fed workouts:
Typically pre is around 30-50g carbs about 90 minutes prior to training and vasoblitz consimed on the drive to the gym. I have a love hate relationship with the product especially on leg days. Even on exercises where I work a 5-8 rep range my legs swell up
And get hard after a few warmup sets. I find this beneficial for other body parts like
Back, shoulders and arms where you can engage the muscle
Before training it in a stretched state. I have found this helps greatly keep muscle activation high for proper mind muscle connection. Haven’t had a bad workout since starting vaaoblitz even with my calories around 1700 daily. I am giving my body an optimal training environment to make the most of the pre workout

Fasted

Completed another fasted AM workout today . Nothing I am really fond of due to lack of sodium carbs and water. Sometimes you just got to make due based off your schedule.

I did 2 scoops vasoblitz in 16oz water and a heaping TBSP of sea salt. The salt will help give my body sodium to help provide pumps during training. It did help but no where near as effective as a fed workout where I have more water and carbs in my leading up to training. I was going to do 32-40oz of water but did not want to be bloated before heading into the gym. I will
Have to give that a shot in The future next time
I train fasted to see how much of an impact it
May have.

1 Like

Thank you for the platform! Our goal is simple. Build Fast Formula is committed to contributing positively to the industry.

BFF

4 Likes

Taste

Blue Raspberry – The blue raspberry flavor is very mellow. It is refreshing off first taste, but never really pops on your taste buds. I used 2 scoops in 16oz of water and felt like the density could be stronger. Overall it is not overpowering, nor is it too light it does have a happy medium. For those looking for a super sweet xtend blue raspberry this wont be what your aiming for. Build Fast kept it light, refreshing, and is very smooth flavor from first sip to last. I enjoy it even with a saturated market of blue raspberry products. I can find myself drinking this with ease and not getting sick of it.

Watermelon – The Vasoblitz Watermelon is subtle and refreshing. I used 8oz per scoop, which is recommended, and it has an everlasting flavor to it. I don’t see this as a flavor that will remind you of a true jolly rancher, but an enjoying drink to sip on. Overall I enjoy it, not the strongest watermelon on the market, but has enough flavor to truly appreciate the flavor they were going for.

Fruit Punch – Fruit Punch follows suit like the other 2 flavors with being on the subtle side. Vasoblitz is not a product that will blow up your taste buds, but be very refreshing and light. The fruit punch was a combination of orange, strawberry, passion fruit, and s small glimpse of orange. With a unique array of flavors this is an enjoyable drink to have to sip on in the summer.

Ranking of Flavors:

1. Fruit Punch
  2. Blue Raspberry
  3. Watermelon

None of these are bad, I just have them ranked in this order which may vary from person to person.

Mixability

The product mixed with ease in a blender bottle. After a few shakes there was some particles floating around but those quickly dissolved. The powder is extremely light and started to mix just hitting the water. I found nothing stuck to my shaker cup or left sitting at the bottom. Thumbs up here on how easy the product mixes in water.

Formula

6g L-Citrulline (Pump, Performance, Delay Lactic Acid Build Up)
2g arginine Nitrate (Pump, Performance, Endurance)
2.5g betaine (Performance, Strength, Endurance)
2g Calcium Lactate (Electrolytes / Performance)
Vitamin C (prevent nitrate tolerance build up)

Simple on paper but very well dosed. Very happy to see a transparent label.

Cost

Direct it is $34.99 for a 30 day Supply. Seeing this is a true two scoop product it will last you well over a month. Around $1 a serving for an open label and well-dosed product is a major plus. Even with a sale and dropping it help $30 this makes it worth pulling the trigger on. This can be very competitive on the market.

Overall
After 2 weeks of use here is my feedback:

Fed workouts:

Typically pre is around 30-50g carbs about 90 minutes prior to training and vasoblitz consumed on the drive to the gym. I have a love hate relationship with the product especially on leg days. Even on exercises where I work a 5-8 rep range my legs swell up

And get hard after a few warmup sets. I find this beneficial for other body parts like
Back, shoulders and arms where you can engage the muscle before training it in a stretched state. I have found this helps greatly keep muscle activation high for proper mind muscle connection. I have not had a bad workout since starting vasoblitz, even though I am in a deficit I have tried to allocate my calories wisely to make the most of the product.

Fasted
I did 2 scoops vasoblitz in 16oz water and a heaping TBSP of sea salt. The salt will help give my body sodium to help provide pumps during training. It did help but no where near as effective as a fed workout where I have more water and carbs in my leading up to training. I was going to do 32-40oz of water but did not want to be bloated before heading into the gym.

For a 2nd fasted workout I completed with using much more water then usual (32oz) and 1 TSBP of sea salt (to help pump). Since I am fasted I am going to try and give my body any advantage to utilize the product properly. I did notice that with more water in my system and sodium this helped bring out the pump. I trained arms and after 2 exercises (bicep and tricep superset) I started to feel my skin harden. Overall I am pleased that I can get some effects with no carbs in my system, but the grass is always greener when you factor in carbs to help illicit pump