FREE VASOBLITZ by Build Fast Formula-Twist on the Nitric Oxide category

I’d love to get a chance to try this product out!

Ok, i tried to independently respond to each post. I’m a rookie at this. I was flagged.

Everyone that applied above please Message your complete address, Email and flavor of choice (Fruit Punch, Watermelon, Blue Raspberry, Unflavored). We look forward to your log on PricePlow.

BFF

I’m going to take @TheSolution’s word and hope Blue Raz is good!

1 Like

Cant wait to see your log and daily updates mate.

1 Like

I do like pumps and could use a stimulant free preworkout.
I am a big fan of arginine with citrulline as well so the formula does look pretty good. How are the flavors? I will give points for a good tasting product.

I won a free trial size that they said should be in within 6wks so I’ll see how it is.

Sent my PM!

If you agree to log, you are in. Message your information.

BFF

2 Likes

6 weeks is a very long time. Where did you win?

Stack3d. They said up to 6 weeks so not necessarily a full 6.

Now that does make sense.

Read @TheSolution full review and excited to try this. I requested watermelon as it is one of my favorite flavors. I prefer pump formulas without the stims.

1 Like

flyin40s-Please message complete address, email and flavor of choice.

BFF

1 Like

I already did. Did you not get it?

We got it and its off. We look forward to your log.

BFF

1 Like

@Buildfastformula If this opportunity is still open, I would be interested in logging VASOBLITZ.

VasoBlitz is in my top two pump products. Enjoy guys! You’ll love it.

2 Likes

Devin-We’re still putting VASOBLITZ to the consumer test and eagerly anticipating the feedback via log.

Message your complete address, email, and flavor of choice (FP, BR, WM or Unflavored).

BFF

1 Like

Thank you Matt! Great list to be on! Can’t wait until you use it daily for a longer period of time.

BFF