Build Fast Formula Special's / Deals

The Ultimate Pump Stack

1x Tub VasoBlitz ($34.99 Retail)

1x Tub FullBlitz ($39.99 Retail)

1x HydroMaster ($14.99 Retail)

​Coupon: Bob15

Total Retail: $90

Savings: $30.50 (Almost a Full Tub of Vasoblitz)

Total After 15% OFF Discount + FREE Shipping: $59.50

Buy 2 VasoBlitz Tubs Get FREE 5 Serving FullBlitz

Order:

https://buildfastformula.com/collections/frontpage/products/2-vasoblitz-get-a-5-serving-fullblitz

Coupon: Bob15 (Saves 15% OFF + Free Shipping)

Total: $59.50

** Free Shipping applies to all orders whether its samples or full size products **

Love this deal since I only use 1 scoop of fullblitz.

1 Like

1 Scoop FullBlitz + VasoBlitz is my preferred pre-workout as well!

FullBlitz Promo (#1 Selling Promo)

Buy FullBlitz + Free VasoBlitz (7 Serving)

$34

Coupon: Bob15

15% OFF All Orders , Samples, and Apparel

Free Shipping over $49 Orders

www.buildfastformula.com

FullBlitz Promo (#1 Selling Promo)
Buy FullBlitz + Free VasoBlitz (7 Serving)
$34

15% OFF All Orders , Samples, and Apparel
www.buildfastformula.com

Buy 2 VasoBlitz Tubs Get FREE 5 Serving FullBlitz
Sold as a Stack

Order:

https://buildfastformula.com/collections/supplements/products/2-vasoblitz-get-a-5-serving-fullblitz

(Saves 15% OFF + Free Shipping)

Total: $59.50

1 Like

FullBlitz Mystery Flavor Coming Soon!

FULLBLITZ “MYSTERY FLAVOR” FREE SAMPLE CODE ---- DROPPING TO OUR A-LIST ON (Weds, SEPT 25th)

Must sign up and join the A-LIST before SEPT 25th to receive a CODE (via email) to use during check out for the FREE “MYSTERY FLAVOR” sample, which includes free shipping.-- (Limited Supply)

Join the Build Fast Formula™ A-List @ www.buildfastformula.com

Try the new FULLBLITZ flavor before its available to purchase ---- Product will be available on WEDS (OCT, 2nd) with a “NEVER SEEN BEFORE LIMITED-TIME SALE PRICE”

FULLBLITZ is a “FULLY LOADED PRE-WORKOUT”

VasoBlitz + BA Blend

6g L-Citrulline, 3.2g Beta Alanine, 2.5g Betaine, 2g Arginine Nitrates, 2g Calcium Lactate

Energy Nootropic Blend

800mg DMAE, 335mg Caffeine, 2.3g Yohimbine Bark Extract

Follow Us On Social Media

Instagram - @BuildFastFormula_Bob , @BuildFastFormula

Coupon Code:

Bob15

Save 15% OFF All Orders, Samples, and Stack

Full-Size Tubs & Intro-Sale Next Week!
Mystery Flavor FullBlitz

Coupon Code: Bob15
Saves 15% OFF All Items, Stacks, Apparel & Samples on the webpage

www.buildfastformula.com

The amount of Yohimbine to caffiene matters and if the Y and Caffiene are high, especially the Y people get the not so good feel but at a lower amount it feels real good especailly with the addition the amount of DMAE in the product.

We got plenty of feedback on another forum with users who do not toleate Y, and can take fullblitz with 0 issues.

1 Like

Okay this makes sense and provides a much better explanation than I was aware of, thank you. But yeah as @TheSolution just beat me to it, I did try FullBlitz sample pack last week and it worked great for me with no negative sides, so great job!

1 Like

Soon to be a staple in your supplement cabinet! Another reason why BFF Has the single and 5 serving samples is so people can give it a try before comitting to a full size product.

2 Likes

Rocket Pop FullBlitz – Now Available –

15% OFF All Orders , Samples, and Apparel + FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50

https://buildfastformula.com/collections/supplements/products/limted-edition-fullblitz-24-serving

First…thank you to @TheSolution for sending out a sample of Rocket Pop Full Blitz.

Let’s set the table here…I just arrived in New Jersey…had been dealing with allergies and trip to the Dentist yesterday (lucky me)…tired…but knew I had to hit the gym (AthleanX for those of you scoring at home.)…

Flavor: As soon as I poured the RocketPop into my hotel sink water-filled shaker cup it wafted (is that the right word?) into the air and smelled really really good. The taste was really good as well.

What I really enjoyed was the relaxed feeling and that pump. Really good product

2 Likes

DId you get a lot of cherry lime and blue ras mixture? How did you rate the ratio of the bombsicle?

That was it / there was an interesting initial flavor / must be the cherry lime

1 Like

Hmm am I the only one with a strawberry flavor coming out of it lol. I wonder how 1 scoop of this plus 1 scoop of rainbow candy would taste, likely a stomach ache lol!

Tastes great, been my pre the last 2 days

1 Like

Nope, I got some non-distinct berry flavor and aroma as well. It would take more than one use to really pinpoint the flavor system, meaning it’s an impressive one in my opinion

1 Like