Build Fast Formula FullBlitz Pre-Workout.. a DougEFresh Review

Wrong…I was referencing his Korean BBQ Wings

I think you missed the joke

2 Likes

Fullblitz is quickly becoming my favorite pre-workout. Puts me in a different state of mind, as if I’m a different person. My pet snakes could die but it wouldn’t matter because my current workout is more important… something like that I guess.

The grape flavor isn’t great, and I like grape flavored products usually.

3 Likes

Really not a fan? It’s definitely not the typical grape, which I generally love, but I think it’s pretty good. Maybe just big league chew nostalgia, or because I’m used to awful tasting pre’s a lot

1 Like

Now I may have to try it out. I really do like VasoBlitz…Which I may have mentioned a few times…

1 Like

Exactly what I wrote in my review
Big Leg Chew Nostalgia
Agree 100%

Depends how much water people mix it with too… i find that 4oz per scoop is the sweet spot

1 Like

Only 4oz of water for FullBlitz? That’s crazy. I use at least 16 OZ for my pre

not nearly as sweet… taste like grape kool-aid that hasn’t been stirred… mild grape flavor.

pretty sure it says 2 scoops in 8-10 oz of water

1 Like

Read the directions as doug pointed out above… They say the same thing for Vasoblitz 8-10oz per 2 scoops

^^ It should say this on your vasoblitz you use @SteelerBill13

Ahhh I see…

Makes sense…I just always use more water…

#ReadingComprehension :slight_smile:

I was specifically told there would be no reading this morning

2 Likes

i even wrote it in the OP…

1 Like

Yeah I really enjoy the flavor but I agree it’s not a big league chew-like flavor to me either. I get more of a purple blow pop (the lollipops with gum in the center for anyone who remember those), lighter grape flavor. Still this is one of the better grape flavored pre’s i’ve had and still look forward to drinking it after using it for several days now.

1 Like

So what you are saying is Reading is a Skill…

Which I lack?

train your mind as well as your body :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nootropics my friend…

I’m blaming the OL site for giving me ADD

1 Like

4 more gym sessions in… and my thoughts

since these were weekday (workdays) i lift in the evening after work.

average work food intake is 4 whole eggs 9AM, 8 oz steak (got a killer deal on 1/2 a cow) with salad greens 12PM, egg protein shake 2-3pm ish, also about 25 oz of Fairlife milk (1/2 a bottle), throughout the day i’m about 3/4 to a gallon of water in by the end of the work 5-6 PM, and anywhere from 140-400 mgs of caffeine during that time.

so observations thus far on FullBlitz

1. energy, it’s there, it doesn’t spike to the point where i want to rip walls down or cracked out feeling, but gives me enough of a push to thru the workout, and the rest of the night. There is no crash, and no restless nights either.

2. pump, to me this is where the product shines, chest pump was insane last night, legs to the point they hurt… only other product that had that effect on me was PlasmaJet.

3. taste, still enjoy it, i will say as with all preworkout products ice cold water works best, and 10 oz of, is ideal, but have used as much as 20 oz and as little as 4 oz, in testing as well.

I do always have SizeOn as an intra, and will have a shake post-workout to hold me over till i am home, showered, and make/pickup dinner.

i will be working out fasted this weekend, and will update here Sunday.

also side note about me, I’m not prepping for a show, i don’t weigh-up my food, i just workout to get stronger, and not looks like a fat slob.

about 240 lbs at 5’10" tall here, last weekend. b4 lifting i was 260 ish, got down to 205 two summers ago.

3 Likes

How do you feel on a low carb diet like that ? Curious if you had more pre workout if it would aid the pump to a further degree

Great feedback none the less. Great work

if i ate a bowl of pasta/rice or bag of gummies b4, oddly it does not affect my pump much at all, something i experiment with a long while ago.

1 Like