Build Fast Formula Eighty:20 Cinna-A-Doodle Crunch & Peanut Butter Chocolate

I’ll put together one for ya tomorrow, but I gotta say I think Cinn-A-Doodle is my favorite! Really surprised the hell out of me this morning, now to see how it goes for my bed time protein!

1 Like

Yes Sir! Fan favorite

2 Likes

DaSlaya’s PB Chocolate & Cinn-A-Doodle Crunch Review

Mixability: To me this mixes incredibly well and I have mentioned this a few times here on PP. Considering this is 80% Casein it is surprising. In the past most Caseins I have used leave some goop on the bottom of the shaker and some residue, this does not. I honestly think it mixes just as well as an ISO, but maybe a little thicker.

Taste
PB Chocolate - I really enjoyed the Chocolate Lava Cake and Vanilla Ice Cream flavors so I figure this was going to be a home run. Once I opened the package the smell is amazing, a nice PB and chocolate blend, just makes you eager to drink it. You get a perfect blend (as others have reported) of Chocolate and PB here, I would say a 50/50. Very close to tasting like a Reeses PB Cup, which I love (literally the only sweet I like). So yeah this was amazing and the best PB Chocolate blend I have tasted to date. I had my friend try it as well, and after a sip she was hooked and ordered some!!

Cinn-A-Doodle Crunch - I finally tried this yesterday as I was hesitant on what the flavor would even be. I love me some Cinnamon flavored protein, but do not have much experience with Snicker Doodle. Well, DAMN, this blew me away. I was in love with this flavor after the first sip. The taste starts with a nice heavy Cinnamon flavor on the front end, then what I assume to be the snicker doodle flavor comes in. A great blend here as well, and this became my favorite after 2 shakes.

So, yes BFF you guys nailed the flavoring once again. Of the 4 protein flavors here is my ranking.

1. Cinn-A-Doodle Crunch
  2. PB Chocolate
  3. Vanilla Ice Cream
  4. Chocolate Lava Cake

Honestly, I enjoy all the flavors and you literally cannot go wrong with any of them. My suggestion is get a bag of each and take whichever one your in the mood for with your cravings that day. Color me impressed!

2 Likes

That detail is top tier man. Thanks so much for the feedback.

1 Like

That is a great review.

2 Likes