BPI Sports - Best Aminos & Best Energy - Fuel Your Water

Oh wait, you do have Best Energy liquid. This product seems more fair than the amino one.

Both are great and people are loving them. I have a feeling Robert may never drink unflavored water again :smile:

The fugitive: pimps product

Everyone else: shoots product down

The fugitive: ā€œbut, butā€¦ people like it!ā€

2 Likes

Woah, it looks like every forum place hates BPI.

1 Like

I like their protein bars, but even Iā€™m not gonna get in here defending ā€œcrystal lite with a gram of aminos for 6x the priceā€

1 Like

Not sure if itā€™s necessarily that people hate bpi (I could be wrong tho, I havenā€™t taken a survey). They just tend to have lackluster formulas, so more educated consumers often look down on them for that. Personally, my biggest problem here is how the fugitive is conducting himself. Heā€™s really turning me off bpi even more than I already was.

1 Like

Itā€™s really sad knowing a lot of people will buy into this, thinking it was the same trustworthy company that it was 3+ years ago.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure what your definition of trustworthy is, but bpi has always been a leader in micro-dosing everything.

Hey @TheFugitive,

Shoot me an e-mail: robert@priceplow.com and we can coordinate doing some reviews on the BPI Best Energy and Best Amino flavor enhancers. I have no doubt theyā€™ll taste great, as BPI stuff always tastes amazing. That watermelon cooler Pump-HD was probably the best watermelon flavored supplement of all time.

Itā€™s not that people hate BPI, itā€™s just that at this moment in time it seems like their formulas are more about cutting costs versus actual clinical doses. But yes, a rep for a company will either make it or break a persons decision. I can give one example of when a rep called, and the ENTIRE sales pitch was belittling and slandering another company (whom we had a close relationship with). Needless to say, what I said to that rep was everything but nice, and enjoyed every second of laying into him (Giggity)

1 Like

Iā€™m still mad about Keto Aminos. In my eyes, itā€™s the worst formulation of all time.

Bad formulas, even just one, can leave a bad taste in my mouth for entire lines of products, so Iā€™m with you there.

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried them allā€¦

IMOā€¦Lemonade > Snow Cone > Mixed Berry > Fruit Punch

You def. need to play around with the water amount though because it will make a HUGE differenceā€¦

As for formula/profile, it is what it is. I dont think theyā€™ll be selling at a grocery store near you but am sure it will sell well on the counter at GNC/VSā€¦and just maybe at Walmart in the supplement section.

Thank you for clarifying how bpi formulates.

2 Likes

still waiting on word from @TheFugitive

???

I think he bailed after realizing he was hurting sales by being here. I havenā€™t seen him since he was getting eaten up in this thread.

2 Likes

he still posts on BB.com and heā€™s been hurting sales for years over there. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just stare menacingly at my water until the bacteria get scared and die on sight. My water has never been more pure since

1 Like

i just build my own sand and charcoal water filter, no issue

1 Like