Bluestar ISO Smooth Review

First time user of Bluestar Nutraceuticals. I won’t be giveaway out on by @Adidasshorts - and shipment came in the the mail today!

Perfect timing for my post workout shake. My first thought when I opened this tub was that I needed to find the scoop. Once I stuck my hand in the jar, the protein powder was smooth and fluffy. Very easy to sift through.

I received the chocolate peanut butter flavor. image

The initial smell is heavy on chocolate with a nice easy peanut butter compliment. Fluid intake recommendations are 8-12oz. I used 9oz for a more concentrated flavor.

The flavor is very sweet and enjoyable. The peanut butter is fainter than I anticipated but that doesn’t make the product any less tasty. For anyone who likes sweet protein with a compliment of peanut butter, this is for you! The mixability was fabulous. No clumps and no specs, and shaken without a blender ball.

Overall, I’m very impressed with Bluestar and this product. The ingredient label demonstrates a top notch product and the taste and mixability tend to make me agree that this is a very high quality protein isolate!

1 Like

Sounds exactly how Whey Smooth Chocolate PB Was like. Heavy chocolate light PB

1 Like

Thanks Matt for reviewing. It’s a flavor I enjoy as well being a CPB flavor kind of guy. I hope you enjoy the rest of the tub.

It’s a profile that’s hard to beat. I wish there was a stronger peanut butter taste, but it’s still really great!

1 Like