Blue Star Nutraceuticals? Asking for a friend of course

Thank you…

Great products, not great prices.

Thank you. That seems to be the consensus.

I have to say - I’m a fan of Post Factor (Key Lime)…realizing it’s not necessary especially at the cost…but I do really enjoy it.

And you guy’s are right from a ‘take advantage of the sales’…and just managed to get PPK at 50% off…

2 Likes

And I love Controlled Labs WhiteFlash…but am interested in PPK for more of the HIIT Days and to switch off a little

1 Like

PPK is really really good as well

1 Like

they have a 50% off promo now on thier site code SUN50

Roughage is the shit! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So you’re saying there’s a chance? You have spoken a lot about Roughage…I’ll have to give it a go…And thank you. How’s the taste

best green product in both taste and label imo, smooth coconut with a hint of pineapple

I’m open to further suggestions of course. Just received the email from them about the same time as you posted this.

Use PPK and PostFactor Today
Interested in Elevate but it’s out of stock
Status and Roughage are in said cart

1 Like

look at their Glycodrive as well, it’s a solid product.

Hold please…checking it out now

I disagree. Their old formula was better than this new one that’s well underdosed.

Now my head is spinning…

Here is an aexample of why: they use 50mg of banaba Leaf extract at 1% corosolic acid. Studies show almost 100mg at 99% corosolic acid so realistic amounts need to be above a gram or even two at 1% of the active. They use 50mg or a fraction of what you actually need.

So with a serving size of one capsule…wouldn’t I just increase to 2 capsules to meet that minimum requirement?

Keeping in mind that for me personally…at 6-3 200 (insert 'pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal) it’s more about the extra little bit than anything over the top needed…If that makes sense.

I do appreciate the information AS

No, still underdosed. I like BS products mainly their proteins but they have some underdosed items as well. Many of their past were better, take for example their joint armour. So,e formulas like GH Peak and Blade are good though

Thank you again Shorts. Greatly appreciate it.

Elevate is great

1 Like

Ahh poetry to prove a point…thank you NN