Blood flow sups?

I saw this REDWOOD Natural Nitric Oxide Booster by UMZU: Boost blood flow naturally

advertised on YouTube, and after laughing at what I considered an over dramatization was f fitness, I checked it out.

Anyone use it. Are sups like this beneficial?

While everyone is different I did try it and it messed up my stomach…

1 Like

Never tried it, but the label hardly impressed me. I keep bulk potassium nitrate caps if I need something separate for increasing blood flow

2 Likes

Some of those ingredients are beneficial…but not at those doses.

2 Likes

Tried this product?

1 Like

Ah, do tell. Which brand and where do you get it from. Do you stack anything. I actually got diagnosed with high blood pressure. It’s likely from bad sleep, stress and lack of exercise( been busy and stressed). Someone said these sort of products help with that. Is that true?

Always refer to a doctor’s recommendations first but I would go with standalone VASO6 before spending money on something like this. (@SNS sells caps)

2 Likes

I have

Thanks. I use VASO6 daily and its helped with my blood pressure a lot. Mine always tended to run high normal to high and then sometimes would vary dramatically for seemingly no reason. VASO6 has helped me a lot with that.

3 Likes

I’ve always had good results when Vaso6 was included in a supplement…

1 Like

Perhaps more learned folks on this site can chime in…but isn’t this the way that BFF positions VasoBlitz? I’m asking because I’m just as curious…

2 Likes

It’s funny, when I read vaso 6, I always thing of vaso blits. It was the first product I used with vaso in it. I actually thought it was a product( 6), not an ingredient that stands alone.

What do you take it in?

Do you mean VasoBlitz? There no Vaso6 in that product

1 Like

Ah, really? So there’s different types of vaso? Or is vaso blits just a name?

What did you mean by “isn’t this the way that BFF positions VasoBlitz?”

If you read Build Fast Formula’s website they suggest you take a serving of VasoBlitz each day.

1 Like

I have Nutriguard Potassium Nitrate. Don’t think they have it anymore sadly

1 Like

Vaso Blitz is a product name.

VASO6 is a branded ingredient from Compound Solutions that a lot of companies offer in products. We use it in some formulas but also offer it as a single ingredient option for people that want to take it for daily use or add it to pre-workouts that don’t have it in there.

3 Likes

Way better job of explaining than I did…thank you.

3 Likes