Black Friday offers

Hi ! Black Friday is coming soon and i have been waiting for best supplements deal.
Are you waiting for best fitness supplements deals as well?
Reply with your thoughts. also do share if you know about such deals.

1 Like

Yeah! A black Friday thread sounds like a good idea.

2 Likes

Inspired will be running 30% off site wide all through the week… With free gifts at various order tiers. They’ve yet to release the gifts at their respective dollar amounts.

Kaged muscle will run a deal each day 11/24 - 11/30. Kris emphasizes that you must be signed up for the emails.

1 Like

yes it does, and what’s your area of interest in buying on black Friday?

bars and shakes

1 Like

recovery

1 Like

KetoGenics said to get signed up for their sale next week. I might have to finally try out their GDA if the price is right.

You can count on muscleandstrength.com and campusprotein.com having some good sales.

I’m just looking for GDA, fish oil, and maybe some protein powder, however I just bought 20 pounds :slight_smile: I might be coaxed into a pwo if there is a sale too good to pass up.

2 Likes

Ill cover you on those CP Sales bruh! No worry. Keep an eye out on your email :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like Campus Protein but their shipping is horrible… So slow. I ordered product last Friday from there and 2 products from Tiger Fitness. I got the Tiger Fitness products Monday morning and I am still waiting on the Campus Protein order. Maybe you talk to someone over there and improve on this… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you ever send me your invoice as instructed in the CP Bob Deals thread or newsletter?
If not then I have no clue you placed an order, what you got, or where you live based off the 9 warehouses they ship from.

Did you contact Help@Campusprotein.com (as indicated on the bottom of your invoice)
These are all questions I don’t know unless that is of course you reach out to me. Then I could assist you.

All his products are excellent.

1 Like

Just Counting it up
72 BOGO’s for CP Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale.

Only issue I’ve ever had was an order being shipped in 2 shipments, which I wasn’t alerted to, so when I got one of my items and a shitton of samples, I thought they had omitted the other 2-3, but they arrived the next day. Shipping’s always been quick for me on the east coast.

@Caribou
Please note that we may also split ship orders to make sure parts of your order gets to you faster.

Wondering where CP ships from? Wonder no more! We will ship your order from 1 of our 8 warehouses across the United States. If one warehouse doesn’t have your entire order in stock we will pull from the next closest warehouse to prevent any delays.

*Keep in mind this may cause you to get 2 separate packages at different times.

1 Like

Signed up! I’d love to try their GDA and stress support supplement. Their electrolyte formula is also the best I’ve ever seen, but I do wish it had more potassium.

1 Like

Yeah, my concern was just that I got an email for “your package is out for delivery,” and one for “your package was delivered!” and then not everything was in it, I guess I would have expected a “one of your packages is [etc etc]” phrasing, but I’m not complaining, just sharing.

I contacted them and they reassured they were picked up for delivery but I still do not have them. Taking over a week in the continental US is not good no matter where you are shipping from. I actually received a diecast model aircraft shipped from China in 8 days and it has been 8 days now and no product from the US ? Something isn’t right.

Core and ARN black Friday deals

https://youtu.be/WsQdlIzSsO8?t=298

1 Like

BPN - 25% OFF Site Wide

Zenquility is truly amazing. The best stress support supp I have ever taken, just a bit pricey is all. Well worth it though

1 Like