BEST Tasting Aminos PERIOD! | EAA Max By Primeval πŸ’―

:joy::joy::joy: I could see that being a huge issue. Seriously, the time some companies take to flavor over raws is impressive. Imagine if all were unflavored

There would be a lot less people buying pre workouts thats for sure.

1 Like

Anyone have a recommendation on some great tasting aminos? I was thinking of trying ManSports iso amino for those candy flavors but wanted some other opinions first.

1 Like

Primeval Labs EAA Max / Max Energy
ProSupps HydroBCAA
MAN Sports ISO-AMINO (bcaa only)
Pitbull Labs BCAA

I have the Orange Dreamsicle flavor of EAA Max and I do not recommend that flavor. For another BCAA/EAA hybrid, Amino IV from PES in watermelon is a little easier to drink. Inspired’s straight BCAA product tastes great and the NutraBio BCAA is fine also. Intrablast and Reload are solid also for what you are getting. I haven’t had a drain pour flavor from them from what I remember.

Damnnnnn, I loved the orange sherbet. Did you have one of the original tubs? I know they had to tweak it a little

Not sure - I just got them within the last two months during a B1G1 from Suppz I think. I stack it with another orange flavored supp (Powermax XT) to cover up the chemical taste. I know the PP guys said the other flavor was the winner of the two - but I just gravitate towards orange more.