Best Pre Workout Supplement Guide for 2020: PricePlow's Top 10

@mike - what do you think of this one?

1 Like

Agreed, was just thinking about this recently

1 Like

Yep desperately need to. Part of the problem is the complexity of this list, which overwhelms me. I also haven’t tried everything out there right now, it’s tough to.

I’m thinking about WAY simplifying it with a Top 5 Mainstream, Top 5 Hardcore. Done and done. Update quarterly.

Sorry guys. This has been on mind mind for literally 6 months.

4 Likes

I’d offer input or help out in any way needed. Especially with some of the more hardcore stuff, that’s my wheelhouse

1 Like

You know I’m all about this! Would love to do a vote…similar to protein wars or the brand of the year.

I’m going to pressured @Mike on it. ; )

2 Likes

That would be pretty damn cool

well a new thread called “Best Pre Workout Supplement Buyer’s Guide for 2019” seems to be the correct course of action. :slight_smile:

i had tried alot of them… thanks to my rep bros for the hookups.

4 Likes

I think that if you selected a few folks from here perhaps and voted it would be a great idea…

Saves some time for Mike and Matt…

1 Like

Douge “trap door spider” Fresh!

trapdoor is one word

You weren’t loved enough as a child, were you?

:wink:

2 Likes

Good idea! I would like these categories. But as others have mentioned any input needed ill do my best to help!

Top 5 Mainstream - Stim/Stim-Free
Top 5 Hardcore - Stim (Would a stim-free even make sense, is there hardcore stim-free? lol)
And a user voted one? (This would be easiest i would assume)

Checkout our “top products” thread. We all share our favorite pres, proteins, etc…

1 Like

What a great supplement for making more muscle. I love this type of BCAA. Really Trans4orm my body.

Spam much my guy? (Or girl…or both)

should change your name to johnsucks

1 Like