Beast's Neuro Beast Nootropic: Guerrilla Chemist Does it Again!

Originally published at: Beast’s Neuro Beast Nootropic: Guerrilla Chemist Does it Again!

Beast Sports Nutrition and The Guerrilla Chemist strike again! After a massively successful launch of Beast’s Super Test Maximum natural testosterone booster, the second Guerrilla-formulated supplement formula has been announced: Introducing Neuro Beast The formula is below, but first, make sure you sign up for alerts from Beast so that… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

1 Like

Noopept is not a dietary supplement, it is an illegal Russian pharmaceutical that was not approved in the US (I think due to safety concerns, but not positive). Noopept has no business being in a supplement.

Uh oh…bad news Bert is back for his/her once every three months post.

1 Like

I was going to say the same. Interesting they decided to add it when other companies I have seen removed it recently. I think convict pre and steel charged af were the recent supps that removed it.

I do things more illegal than buy Noopept.

That said, the formula looks…ok? Like yeah, I’m sure you’ll get some cognitive effects. Not really what I would expect from the hype behind THE MAN, THE LEGEND, THE GUERRILLA CHEMIST though

2 Likes

Oh I think you’ll get a pretty strong effect. I’m sure the Guerrilla Chemist tested it on himself, just not crazy about pharmaceuticals in supplements.

I think I’ve posted once before, but I don’t think it was a criticism. I do appreciate the alliteration in bad new Bert, though!

1 Like

Noopept ruins it for me. I wasn’t expecting this to live up to the hype anyway. Everything he touches is mediocre and overpriced.

1 Like

I actually pointed this out to a couple others when I first saw it. Noopept is not compliant, so it’s pretty interesting to see Beast go with it

1 Like

You actually did lol…it was about DMHA and Eria Jarensis I believe

1 Like

Apologies, it was about Caffeine Citrate and DMHA

2 Likes