Bang Energy Drink - Best Value!

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Vitamin Shoppe has a case of Bang Energy drink for only $20! All flavors. If you like the Frose Rose flavor, its on sale for $12 a case. You can pick these up at the store or buy online. If you buy online, its free shipping.

1 Like

I have all flavors of bang for $20 as well besides the frose

If anyone wants to buy off me I’ll cover their shipping
Just email me your final order I’ll place and you can PayPal me back. incase you wanna grab anything else at 25% off that may be cheaper then VS.

I wish I had known that. When I clicked on your campus protein link in my email, it was showing $26 bucks a case so I didn’t order. However, after I saw your message, I went back thru that link and it showed $26 but when I added it to my cart and checked the price, it was $20…
Sorry, I didn’t know I had to add it to the cart. I already ordered a case of the Cola flavor. Sorry my friend. Please dont be mad. You know I wish I had gone through you.

ATTENTION ALL USE THE SOLUTIONS CODE AND ADD IT TO YOUR CART, THE $20 WILL SHOW UP THERE.

That is why the newsletter and email said 25% OFF auto Discount and i wrote out the prices for you :slight_smile: