Bang Energy Drink Bangster Berry Review

VPX Bang Bangster Berry

Taste

Bangster Berry – Bangster Berry is a combination that contains a strong ratio of blueberry and strawberry. As I took a few more sips I did get a slight blackberry aftertaste to round off a unique berry blend. If you are a fan of berries and sweet flavors this will be a bang flavor you will enjoy. I personally love sweet tasting products hence why sour heads, cotton candy, and rainbow unicorn are higher in my rankings. I would say this flavor might grow on me and take a top 5 spot in the near future. Overall I really enjoy the new flavor, and will not have a hard time going through a case.

Formula

~300mg Caffeine
Bang is known as an energy drink or an afternoon pick me up. There is a reason why the formula is not something you would see as a top-tier pre-workout. With a long listing blend, it is hard to say how much COQ10, BCAA/EAA’s, and Creatine you are truly getting. For an on the go, and affordable drink the real reason people buy it is for flavor and caffeine.

Cost
Price will vary; usually on new flavors, there may be some discount, sometimes no discount due to the newest release and where you buy it from. If you want to wait to try these in a local Brick and Mortar you may pay upward to $3 a can before investing in cases. I got cases as low as $19 even upon the launch. That comes out to $1.60 a can, which is very affordable.

Top 10 Rankings

1. Cherry Blade Lemonade
  2. Sour Heads
  3. Cotton Candy
  4. Purple Haze
  5. Rainbow Unicorn
  6. Bangster Berry
  7. Black Cherry Vanilla
  8. Purple Guava Pear
  9. Pina Colada
  10. Citrus Twist
3 Likes

here’s my quick review, it sucked hard.

Bang’s new flavors have all been misses, since Cherry Blade Lemonade imo (especially Unicorn Piss)

Bob how can you not have Starblast in the top 3, let alone the top 10.

only flavors I ever buy…

1. Starblast
  2. Sour Heads
  3. Cherry Lemonade
  4. Citrus Twist

still rather have a Monster white (2 for $4) and i prefer the 140 mg of caffeine per can to the 300.

Also feel the C4 RTDs have surpassed Bang as well… Bigly.

That is because my taste buds are not yours.
I prefer Cotton Candy and Purple Haze towards the top of my list. Again everyone has a different perspective that is why they make so many flavors to please the masses. Not everyone will agree with every flavor they put out.

I prefer the C4 RTD’s as well. I actually get a similar amount of energy off them to Bang, but I always review the new flavors when they drop

^ Starblast is very sweet… :roll_eyes:

Did not care for it much compared to Cotton Candy, Rainbow, or Bangster. Everytime I had one it just never won me over to continue to keep buying it.

1 Like

Great review, Bob. Your top 10 list is very similar to mine except flip citrus and pina colada for me.

I think my Berry Bangster is coming in today as well as cherry C4. Can’t wait to try both this weekend!

Oh, and I have to agree in that I’m thinking C4 RTD > Bang. C4 actually gives energy and tastes amazing. Purple Frost, Orange Slice and Limeade… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wait till you try that Midnight Cherry case I bought for you today man. I think you will be a happy camper

1 Like