Axe & Sledge Dozer: Better Sleep for the Hardest Workers in the Gym

Originally published at: Axe & Sledge Dozer: Better Sleep for the Hardest Workers in the Gym

Axe & Sledge makes supplements for the hardest workers in the gym. Last time Axe & Sledge made an appearance on the blog, we were highlighting some of their top selling pre workouts, including Seventh Gear and Hydraulic. One is an advanced high-stim powerhouse that delivers long lasting energy, laser… …(Read more on the PricePlow Blog)

2 Likes

I love the name…nice work with that.

1 Like

Name reminds me of fraggle rock. .the dozers. This looks interesting and I may have to give it a whirl as you guys know I love sleep aids lol

2 Likes

I have tried sleep aids (Onnit/ZMA etc…) every now and then I don’t mind them, but for the most part I have found that even if I under-dose them that I’m really groggy the next day.

24 hours after I purchased Core ZZZ. Haha.

2 Likes

Isn’t that the way it always happens?

1 Like

I have used the Onnit one as well and really liked it, stuck with 2-3 sprays (full serving was 6).

I was using ‘New Mood’

ahh I have not taken that one, only the melatonin spray. The new mood looks interesting.

1 Like

I do like it…and under-dosed it of course…but found that I was a little groggy the days after I took it, but that even the night after taking it, I also slept well.

1 Like

… As I’m looking for a sleep aid. I don’t know where to shop this brand since I haven’t given them a look until this past week.

I’m not terribly impressed with the formula tbh

3 Likes

Neither am I after review. I somewhat expected more.

Not a fan of the ashwaghanda dose - and certainly do not like the L Tyrosine. All forms of Tyrosine keep me so wired, so I’d never sleep if I took of after 3pm.

1 Like

Yeah, even a “half” dose of KSM-66 is 15mg withanolides, while this is only 3mg withanolides, or 1/5 the half-daily dose of KSM-66.

Edit: now that I read it again, the standardization they list doesn’t even make sense, does it? I saw “1.5%” and my mind filled in the rest with “withanolides,” but it says “1.5% withania somnifera.” That’s just the scientific name for ashwagandha, so it’s saying it’s ashwagandha standardized for 1.5% Ashwagandha? I mean, I’m almost sure it’s 1.5% withanolides, but still, it’s strange IMO.