*August Xtend Giveaway*

August Xtend Giveaway!!

Summer is coming to a close soon.
What was your favorite summer memory?
Did you meet any fitness goals?

Winner picked at the end of the week for a Xtend product of their choice!

Rules:
Must provide store and forum review within 10 days of receiving product
In Stock product only
Winner must be 18+ years of age
Winner must be from the US

3 Likes

Gotta love Xtend

3 Likes

And not the E.D. product version of that name :grin:

1 Like

This may be sad but my favorite summer memory this year was actually being able to workout without a mask for the first time in the middle of June (although it didn’t last long in my area).

As for fitness goals, I was able to stay consistent in my training while starting a new job at the end of April. Continued my weight loss from the overeating that I did during the lock down & progressing on my body recomp.

2 Likes

Could be the post of the week

2 Likes

My favorite summer memory was our family vacation this year! With travel pretty limited last year, we didn’t get to enjoy our annual summer vacation, so it was great to get to enjoy it again this year. I am just glad to be back in the gym consistently and back on a normal routine after last year, so I have big plans for the upcoming year and many fitness goals I am aiming towards.

4 Likes

Can’t wait for summer to be over and Fall to begin. Ready for some cooler weather

1 Like

What was your favorite summer memory?

I went to an indoor water park with my wife, nephew and his Mom. That was pretty fun. I went down a few steep slides, which was a a first for me since I forsook anything roller coaster or slide like since I was a teen. hahah.

Goals wise, nope. Sadly.

3 Likes

Have not been to a water park in years!! Sounds like a blast!

3 Likes

It really was. I would go if I were you. I think most indoor places are open year round.

2 Likes

Won a few softball championships. Won a few MVPs. Did the Volksmarch to Crazy Horse.

2 Likes

“Few MVPs” Hell yeah Terry, you’re a beast!

2 Likes

Winner tonight!

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Won fairly recently, so in for support.

As always, thanks to you guys for being so supportive on the forum. The giveaways are extremely appreciated

3 Likes

Thank you Anthony for being beastly in support. hahah. Yeah, extends would be nice, and yes, I agree the giveaways are pretty great.

1 Like

A few? Like Conference MVP, Finals MVP? Is that rec soft ball, like on the same level as flag football league type stuff? I really want to try some of that, maybe ultimate or soft ball.

1 Like

I play Senior Softball across the country in a few different organizations. Just finished up with the Rocky Mountain Championships in Aurora, Colorado. Play local leagues as well. Upcoming are World Championships in Vegas, World Senior Games in St George, Utah , Winter Championships in Phoenix in addition to some local tournaments in Kansas and Oklahoma.

4 Likes

My fave memory of the summer was my best friend, who lives 12 hours away, getting to come visit for a week. I miss them a bunch.

As far as goals, still slowly cutting, still making good progress. Bench is exploding rn, that’s pretty sweet.

4 Likes

My favorite summer memories were out on the lakes fishing with some friends. Didn’t hit any goals but still grinding away

4 Likes