August C4 Energy Giveaway

C4 Energy Variety Pack Giveaway!!

What is your most recent PR/Goal you have met?
and
What’s next? What are you current goals?

Winner picked at the end of the week for a C4 Energy Variety Pack!

Rules:
Must provide store and forum review within 10 days of receiving product
In Stock product only
Winner must be 18+ years of age
Winner must be from the US

4 Likes

Most recent PR: 200lbs squat (got 205 actually)
Next goal: 225lbs squat. Also working on raising my bench to be as strong as possible, most recent max was several months ago at 155. Moving back to school in 2 weeks and hoping to keep making great progress at our school gym!

3 Likes

I have not hit any PR’s in a while.
Unfortunately, I have had a long string of injuries that don’t have a diagnosis.
I have a slap tear in my right shoulder
I have knees that constantly lock up and have arthritis flare-ups
I had an ER visit on my low back on Xmas, and another one a few weeks ago for what felt like gallbladder stones.

I have had over 50 vials of bloodwork looking for autoimmune or metabolic disorders. Everything came back clean. I am scheduling for a back MRI this week to see if something is off causing pain to shoot from my back to my knees.

Luckily I am able to train, but not 100%. A PR for me is just being able to show up and be consistent with training. I am spending a lot of my free time stretching and doing rehab work to try and minimize the pain on a daily basis.

Hopefully after a few out of state visits for a Rheumatologist, a back MRI, and multiple doctor visits I can pinpoint what has back tracked me the last 13 months.

3 Likes

Big fan of this Energy Drink…I highly recommend you giving it a go…

3 Likes

I haven’t tried to hit any PRs in the gym recently but I have been trying to increase my endurance by running 2-3 days per week. I just worked up to being able to running a 10K at around a 9.5 minute mile. Nothing crazy but progress for sure. Next, I really want to focus on adding muscle over the long term and slowly build up weight on the big 3 lifts. So, I plan to slowly “bulk” over the next year or so while still maintaining a decent cardio routine. Just started trying sumo deadlift in the past week or two, so looking to add weight there along with my squat and bench.

4 Likes

I’ve been focusing on increasing my PR attempts on hex bar deadlift each Sunday.

Just hit 345 for 1 on Sunday

This week I’m going for 350 for 1 or 345 for 2, depending on how I’m feeling.

3 Likes

Any GOAL is good to mention here, doesn’t have to be a 1MR :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My numbers are fairly low, due to the fact that i was out of the gym for 15 months and only rejoined two months ago (did some DB work to minimize losses after a few months totally off), but recent ““PRs”” include a 315 deadlift for 3x5, and a 135 bench for 12, 155 for 8.

BW is chilling at a long-time low of 215 as of this morning, and should be below the 200s by the end of the year.

Really I’m mostly shooting to regain some strength while leaning out, and once I’m satisfied with my body composition, get back into oly lifting. Was unbelievably fun in hindsight.

4 Likes

Sounds like you have a solid plan in place

1 Like

Always gotta be chasing a goal.
It keeps me productive but I do also struggle with feeling accomplished with what I’ve achieved, so, double-edged sword.

2 Likes

I know the feeling— Like training for an event, then after the event, you got nowhere to go.
Try getting into multi-level goals, or a system with different goals within it.

For example:
trying to go from 186-170 lbs & 12 % body fat by September 15th by maintaining consistent 300-800 calorie deficits. Then if that isn’t reached, running another round of Keto/Carnivor until thanksgiving to get there. Upon that goal being reached, maintaining that weight and training legs, while trying to increase vertical jump

1 Like

Played 4 softball games in a row and won every game in the bottom of the seventh on artificial turf where temperatures on that wonderful fake turf were measured at 157! Still had enough in me to hit 3 home runs and lead the team in average. Always looking for that 1000 average for an entire tournament. Did it once a few years ago and always wanting to do it again! At 66 years of age, lifting has kept me in the game and winning!

4 Likes

“Always gotta be chasing a goal”

This is the exact reason for this thread! Well that and someone winning some C4 cans :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And they are…nice cans…

I’ll let myself out now

4 Likes

Winner! @SteelerBill13

Email me your shipping info: astevens@cellucor.com

4 Likes

Sell your Starbucks stock now… @SteelerBill13 is taking a break and moving on to better caffeine sources

4 Likes

Bill is on a roll lately! MY MAN

3 Likes

I’d like to thank my grandmother for having my mother for having me…,

4 Likes

I’m telling your great grandmother that you said she was chopped liver

3 Likes

Love it

2 Likes