ANOTHER Arecoline sighting

Well it’s in a proprietary blend, which makes things even worse.

What we know is that 1mg/day for mice is toxic as a motherfucker. The males were getting cancer like crazy.

We don’t know how heavy those mice were, but the human equivalent dose of that would be around 2.04mg/kg – or ~153mg arecoline daily for a regular-sized guy, from my math in the Insane Labs Psychotic post I put together.

Given that it’s behind hordenine in a prop blend, and we rarely see hordenine over 50mg (yet we did recently see a product with 100mg), that’s only slightly reassuring. If arecoline’s at 50mg I’m going to state that it’d be downright dangerous.

I don’t know at what dose it’s not overly cytotoxic (if any at all)… and I don’t plan on finding out. I personally like my testicles.

I just realized what One3² means – “one-three” as in “1,3” as in DMAA… version 2.

This ‘ingredient’ is a combination of arecoline, cymbidium goeringii, and higenamine in an effort to recreate DMAA.

Seeing arecoline before higenamine is concerning, given the math discussed above.

2 Likes

Yes, the 1st version had DMAA in it, and it is/was the STRONGEST 1,3 product I have EVER experienced. It definitely felt like something else was in it, or there was a stupidly high dose in it. I loved the AMPED-AF but i’m a little concerned about the route they took with the 2nd generation. This ingredient has already been publicly scrutinized (Blackstone labs anyone?) so why in the entire hell would you risk it?

1 Like

Likely just hoping people wouldn’t notice I bet. Especially since they kept the name One3, trying to insinuate DMAA in their marketing, since they still just say “One3 Enhanced.” Hell, I didn’t even think to check the label until after I bought it

Arecoline Hydrobromide is typically dosed at 2-5mg

1 Like

Here’s the issue:

1. “Typically” isn’t good enough when dealing with this stuff, especially when previous versions of AMPED-AF were clearly insanely strong. Why bury it inside of a prop blend inside of a prop blend? Dosage should definitely be disclosed here.

2. The study that showed damage to sperm had a linear dose response, so there’s a good chance any amount is still a bad amount. (A bit more info on that here on page 192 (PDF page 154) since it’s not an open text study).

For $30k we can get a full toxicology report on this stuff and settle this once and for all. How much of that will these brands chip in for? I won’t hold my breath on that one…

And yes, I know it’s the FDA’s burden to prove danger. But how many freakin toxicity studies do we need? More than a dozen?!

2 Likes

My opinion is that all stimulants should be open label in supplements regardless of type, strength etc.

5 Likes

Agreed to all of the above. But why risk this when you can use Eria Jarensis just like they use in CHARGED-AF. That formula is now even better with the A-AF being a possible tub sized dirty bomb.

For the record, CHARGED-AF is also insanely strong