Alphagen opinions?

Hey guys, any opinions on the formula?

1 Like

Pretty much the kitchen sink approach.

1 Like

The formula on all of his products are top notch and everyone I’ve heard absolutely praises the line on quality. Haven’t heard a single bad thing from anyone who’s actually tried his line

3 Likes

Not that anyone asked…but I just can’t do the kitchen sink approach…keep it short, sweet and effective

1 Like

That’s a huge dose of theanine. Hope it doesn’t smooth out the stims too much. It could be a pretty fun ride. If I’m paying top dollar for something like this, I think I would want to try a sample first.

1 Like

That Theanine can have you buzzing all afternoon…so be careful (assuming you workout in the morning)

1 Like

Love it.

2 Likes

I use MORPHOBRAIN. Once I got dosing right, I really like it. The full dose of 6 caps was to strong for me. So I emailed the owner Ben.I adjusted my dosage to 3 caps and 3 more 4 hours later. I only use it twice a week for the extra focus Normally Monday and Thursday.

1 Like

I’ve heard very good things about that product! I’ve been wanting to try it. I’ve used the majority of the ingredients seperately and only a couple together, so I’d be interested to see how i handle all of it

1 Like

Looks great, love the massive theobromine dose

1 Like